Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Request Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-08-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
Wojciech115

Default Space Skramble

Hello again !

Exactly, as in the title. . .

I search full version of game : Space Skramble by Reflexive Arcade (no longer in the gaming business)

anyone have this game ?? Can somebody help me, please ??

Here is a description of this game and image of this game...

http://www.free-games.com.au/images/...ss_200x200.jpg

"This is the retro space shooter for the new millennium! Dodge or destroy enemy missiles as you pilot your way through swarms of enemy saucers, fireball storms and tight machine tunnels. And, don't forget to gas up or you'll be going down fast. It's time to jump in and take off! "

Here is a link to a web page :

http://www.free-games.com.au/Detailed/1628.html
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 21-08-2015, 06:42 PM   #2
Cluseck
Home Sweet Abandonia

No MobyGames entry.
It seems that the game used to be available for download in some places, but it's not anymore.

I think we can label the game as 'approved'. Can anyone confirm that?
Cluseck is offline                         Send a private message to Cluseck
Old 22-08-2015, 03:21 PM   #3
Wojciech115

Default Space Skramble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluseck View Post
No MobyGames entry.
It seems that the game used to be available for download in some places, but it's not anymore.

I think we can label the game as 'approved'. Can anyone confirm that?
Hello again !

I think so too. OK. But still I am looking for full version of this game produced by the company Reflexive Arcade (so, not by TC Consulting ,but by Reflexive Arcade)
I form Poland and I can't buy full version of this game produced by the company Reflexive Arcade (so, not by TC Consulting ,but by Reflexive Arcade)

So still I renew my two questions :

Have anyone full version of this game produced by the company Reflexive Arcade ??

Can anyone help me, please and upload for me full version of this game produced by the company Reflexive Arcade ?? (as we know, the company Reflexive Arcade is actually no longer in the gaming business and we can't buy any game produced by this company)

At the end I would add that I am not interested company TC Consulting .

Regards,
Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 22-08-2015 at 03:50 PM.
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115
Old 23-08-2015, 02:58 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

There is two problems with your request, Wojciech.

First at all, Reflexive Arcade is out of business... but not because it was abandoned, but because it was bought out by Amazon. So I bet that most of RA games are now sold at Amazon. I checked - yes, Space Skramble is one of this games.

And in second, RA is not developer (or rather, not only developer), but rather distributor/publisher. 99% of former "Reflexive Arcade" games was not developed by RA, but only published by them. And yes, Space Skramble is made by TC Consulting, and distributed now by Amazon.

And now for good news: Yes, I have nearly complete library of former RA games, Space Skramble included. But it is the same game that was available from site: i.e. full game, locked to 1 hour of game time (I think). And without RA in business, you have no legal possibilities to unlock this game, because you cannot buy unlock code anymore. Do you still want the file?
Old 23-08-2015, 08:26 PM   #5
Wojciech115

Default Space Skramble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
There is two problems with your request, Wojciech.

First at all, Reflexive Arcade is out of business... but not because it was abandoned, but because it was bought out by Amazon. So I bet that most of RA games are now sold at Amazon. I checked - yes, Space Skramble is one of this games.

And in second, RA is not developer (or rather, not only developer), but rather distributor/publisher. 99% of former "Reflexive Arcade" games was not developed by RA, but only published by them. And yes, Space Skramble is made by TC Consulting, and distributed now by Amazon.

And now for good news: Yes, I have nearly complete library of former RA games, Space Skramble included. But it is the same game that was available from site: i.e. full game, locked to 1 hour of game time (I think). And without RA in business, you have no legal possibilities to unlock this game, because you cannot buy unlock code anymore. Do you still want the file?
Thank you very much for excuse me everything regarding my questions.

Sorry for all the confusion about these companies producing these Games.
I just wanted to add that I once had full version of this particular game with Reflexive Arcade. Just I thought I would ever play mógłym a full version of the game. If there is no such possibility , then I understand and I will not play it. I'm just asking...

If it would not be a problem I would ask to send the file what you have...

I hope you understand what I am trying to convey.

Regards,
Wojciech115
Old 23-08-2015, 11:30 PM   #6
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

No problems. PM sent.
Old 24-08-2015, 10:34 AM   #7
Wojciech115

Default Space Skramble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
No problems. PM sent.
OK.