Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 27-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #11
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Arrow Let's end this war, Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
I, personally, see nothing bad with slight deviations here and there, and especially in "Blah-Blah" forum.

But I can agree that when we talk with StaaViinsZ, it could be not very slight deviations...
My point exactly...
Ha ha ha...

Not very slight... Well, true, perhaps I have a tendency to wander a bit.

"Now why would you say that, Old chap?"

"Well, 'Cause 'ave once gone in and commented on another persons comment and almost 'nored the original post entirely!"

*Ha Ha Ha*

Quote:
Admins hate derailing.
Said the admin with a BIIIIG GRIN on his face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo Schmapo
When you hijack a thread with a different topic you convert the discussion boards into a disorganized meaningless torrent of unconnected paragraphs.
New topic, new thread, it's simple. Please don't question this principle.
I agree entirely, but I don't necessarily think so in this particular situation. I didn't think it was very hi-jacking at all. Nor do I think anyone would perceive it as unorganized. After all, how organized is it to have to go looking for another thread to find a comment on a comment which was on another thread?
But whatever.
I don't know, maybe I've gone off-topic so much, it's second nature now.

I've been Corrupted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin with a Pea Shooter (Peas representing flaming spikes of fury)
Not depicted: Admin with a large axe.

Closest I can get without drawing a new emoticon!

Anyway, LOL, I guess anything related to me can go here now.
My own thread, just for me. I feel special now.
I luv U staff.

And now an Emoticon Diagram of the recent happenings:

I went to the Installer 16-bit thread and said:

to SS

Then Admin saw my posts and felt like this:

So admin moved me and I said this:

and they said:

and I said:

and they said:

and I said:

------------------------

all in all, it was just one big mild-mannered

Now I wish to say to all of the Admin, of course!

Just thought I'd get the off-topic on-topic discussion going on my new forum thread.

Peace out?

STUVAN

Perhaps Yagroo has time to get my thread going with a small posting of Nonsense?

Note to *Yagroo*: Your E-mail will arrive soon. It is quite large.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 28-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #12
Japo
Autonomous human

The comment may have been OK at the time, but when I decided to archive the original thread in the Compatibility Fixes directory for future reference, it had to be cleaned up. Hence the comment was separated and put into Blah instead of deleted, because there wasn't anything wrong with it in itself.

Still Stuvan does seem to tend to drive some discussions all over the place, just a tiny little bit

And I agree with everything you all said

Last edited by Japo; 28-09-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Japo is offline                         Send a private message to Japo
Old 28-09-2013, 02:11 AM   #13
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post
The comment may have been OK at the time, but when I decided to archive the original thread in the Compatibility Fixes directory for future reference, it had to be cleaned up. Hence the comment was separated and put into Blah instead of deleted, because there wasn't anything wrong with it in itself.

Still Stuvan does seem to tend to drive some discussions all over the place, just a tiny little bit

And I agree with everything you all said
Drive conversations all over the place? What makes you say that?
Oh, did I mention my Aunt's 2 cats? Haha, they are the cutest little things...
Zoē & Zack. I should post a photo or two...
Soon, maybe.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ
Old 28-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #14
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Well, I thank you for going that far to say that it was okay at the time, but my personal opinion is that if it belongs at one time it might as well stay there for all the time. "Cleaned up". Is that what happens to threads that get archived...
Note: Suddenly Realization:
You are saying that since it was being archived in compatibility fixes, it wasn't really the place for slightly off-beat convos anymore, and that's why you moved it. Okay. That makes sense. Kind of.

Eh anyway, it's not a big deal, but even if it was, I should be quiet before I actually invoke someone, since everyone's been so nice so far.
Ignore this post.