Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forgotten Games Bureau
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-08-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
dudewhyeven
Lurker

Question Camping Game with Orange Monster??

Hey y'all!

So, my brother and I have been trying to remember a game for years on end, by now, with no leads.

I'm gonna be honest, I'm mostly here as an observer as I'm something of a novice when it comes to game specs, so bear with me as far as details:

We played this game in the early 2000s, but it may have come out in the 90s.

It was a CD-Rom game, that we played on an old HP desktop that ran Windows.

The game had a theme of camping, and camping songs. I seem to remember that it started with the song John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt, and also had a sequence with She'll Be Coming 'Round the mountain. There's also a sequence with a classic green pitch-up tent.

The animation was definitely 2d, and perhaps somewhat rudimentary as far as colors.

It's possible that the only characters were dinosaurs and/or monsters? Namely, a smallish orange one, and possibly a larger blue one as well. I believe that you, as the player looking on in first person pov, are a human child that found your way to this monster camp(??) by accident, but I'm uncertain on that point.

Like I said, I'm not super well-versed in gaming specs and, to be frank, I was really young at the time and am shocked I remember as much as I do

If anyone knows anything, I thank you in advance!
dudewhyeven is offline                         Send a private message to dudewhyeven
Old 08-08-2019, 11:48 PM   #2
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

https://archive.org/details/msdos_Sl...o_Camping_1993