Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 20-10-2005, 05:34 PM   #111
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest_John@Oct 20 2005, 05:25 PM
How do you start DOSBox?
It should be listed somewhere in the 'programs' section.
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 24-10-2005, 01:49 PM   #112
GunshySlycat1

I want to re-release this game when I disable popularity....... It's the most annoying this EVER! I go so far and damn popularity ruins it everytime! I'm the president, cant I like use my troops to over ride them? And it's a god damn poll.. polls don't have any real power... without popularity it would be perfect.. i just wanna take over the world.. thats my challenge

take 1 country at a time when you have a high rating

surround them through different countries before!! !prepare!

have a few popular sources.. meaning like if bombing iraq is popular, then keep doing it to counter the dropping polls

1 country at a time.... never use nukes because you'll get nuked.. russia will use it later on and its fun to watch the international community take action on them ha

*REVIEW* Subject to change

First Thoughts = 5/5!!! Yeah, this game looked really nice!

Sound = 1/5 Sucked on that regard. When I enabled sound the game wouldn't work!!

Graphics = 3/5 Not bad/Not good I don't think you should play it for graphics personally... But for its time it's pretty good.. I debated with myself to give it a 2/5 or 3/5, but I decided 3/5 because other games on the same genre are horrible when it comes to graphics!

Game itself = 4/5 Really nice, but I hate the popularity factor even though it's fair game! And how the hell do I lose tons of troops invading iraq? That makes no sense... after the war MAYBE lose some troops, but not IN the war.. still a 4/5 instead of 3/5 because the game is really addicting and free flowing regardless of its set backs

Replayable = 4/5 It's staying on my hd! Great game and an a great addition to anyones collection...

Overall = 4/5 Great game...room for some minor improvements.. sorry DC
GunshySlycat1 is offline                         Send a private message to GunshySlycat1
Old 28-10-2005, 11:53 PM   #113

The only thing I regret about this game is that there is no positive ending.

After invading my immediate neighbors, Japan, the Middle East, Western Europe, China, USSR invading, say, the isle of man just doesn't cut it. Neither does winning election after election after election.

Old 01-11-2005, 07:10 PM   #114
i luv shadow pres

how do i add people to my alliance

Old 04-11-2005, 02:18 PM   #115

"And there's always CyberJudas for download, which was a successor to Shadow President"

Excuse me...where can You download it from? I didn't found it anywhere as I mentioned above

Thanks for help in advance!

Old 06-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally posted by DakaSha@Jul 24 2005, 05:07 PM
im running Xp and it works fine... with sound and all... just configure your soundcard and run it

seems to be a VERY cool game. never heard of it to tell the truth :blink:

**EDIT**

at the copy protecion screen just press enter
How do you do that?

Old 06-11-2005, 08:46 PM   #117
A. J. Raffles
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Do what? Press Enter??
A. J. Raffles is offline                         Send a private message to A. J. Raffles
Old 07-11-2005, 08:18 PM   #118
GunshySlycat1

What's the best way to disable popularity all together? I just don't feel like getting kicked out of office anymore LOL..otherwise a very good game
GunshySlycat1 is offline                         Send a private message to GunshySlycat1
Old 16-11-2005, 02:02 AM   #119

Good lord I need a guide... That or I'm not paying attention to the tutorial enough (half the stuff goes through one ear out the other)...

*sigh*

Old 28-11-2005, 02:55 PM   #120
Jumbo

Quote:
Originally posted by Guest@Nov 16 2005, 03:02 AM
Good lord I need a guide... That or I'm not paying attention to the tutorial enough (half the stuff goes through one ear out the other)...

*sigh*
Excuse me, but where did You get it from? I would need a copy. I would buy it if I could donwload it for my money. Or can anybody send it to me?