Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Suspension, ban and unban notices.
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-10-2017, 10:50 AM   #591
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default When are we going to program something?

I remember saying the same thing over 30 years ago. The first thing I did was copied a program verbatim straight out of the internet page. I learned how a computer uses a program. That was hard for me. You would think typing in the program was easy however I quickly realize the first lesson: It is redundant!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 07-10-2017, 10:52 AM   #592
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default So I ask you for your first assignment to learn how to run the following.

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
printf("\n Hello world!");
}
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 08-10-2017, 04:28 PM   #593
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Wishing everyone a happy day with their love ones!

Well I don't have many friends nor family however I have my own mom Huong Thi Vu. Even my dad Nguyen Binh Thuy hates me because I *tried* to hit him once. Even my two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi hates me because I did something wrong. The only person supporting me and giving me a roof over my head right now is my loving mom Huong Thi Vu! Thank you Jesus Christ for true family who don't betray you nor hurt you# Like I said it is hard to find family and friend who you could trust especially if you are a criminal once. So if you know what is best for you: "Never do something wrong in the first place even when someone is not watching because it will always leak." - Nguyen Khoa Tien
Old 08-10-2017, 04:33 PM   #594
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Thumbs up Some *friendly* advice:

Drink water and eat healthy. Just imagine: Everytime you take good food water and all else into your system that you are putting love into your mind body and soul! Make sure it is good. It is a life changing habit reform so to speak.

Thank you Jesus Christ today I ate cooked mushrooms my mom Huong Thi Vu bought from the store mixed with tilapia fish (some kind of fish anyways) and some green in water with chicken seasoning. I am drinking water right now in ice. Yummy!!!
Old 08-10-2017, 06:38 PM   #595
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am a horrible person!

I did something so wrong that it can't be forgiven. Only Jesus Christ can forgive me# Thank you Jesus Christ you are my LORD and savior and only you for eternal life. However it is nice when people choose to help too. It is just a bonus that people help out. But Jesus Christ is enough. That likes the cake bread without the icying. You don't need it with the cake but yummy it is good and fat and destroy lives if eaten in overdose amounts. But a little goes a long way to make you *feel* lively. Although you fatty cells travel through the arteries and can land anywhere.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:39 PM   #596
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ for saving me always#

!
Old 08-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #597
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Smile Thank you Jesus Christ period.

When all is said and done Jesus Christ is God and has given me all I ever wanted in life; So thank you Jesus Christ period. However if you must hear it Jesus Christ saved me from being homeless by sending me home to my loving mother Huong Thi Vu; Yes she is my real mother! Yes she is my flesh and blood mother. Yes she is my mother I went out of her womb when I was a baby. Yes she is my mother who ... out you get the point..... she is my biological mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2017, 06:44 PM   #598
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

You saved me from all that could go wrong in my life.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:45 PM   #599
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default Thank you Jesus Christ.

You are God from Heaven that came to be human flesh and became a person name Jesus Christ to die for me.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:55 PM   #600
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default All glories go to Jesus Christ period!

When in peace time or in war time I give all glories to Jesus Christ!