Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-08-2006, 01:15 AM   #11
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

Are you in luck or what? Guess what, click the link in the first post and take it from there. If it has been removed, try Amazon or Ebay or any auction sites you come across. Cheers.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:31 PM   #12

The download was working OK a couple of days ago when I got it.

Also, sound does work in Windows XP if you install VDMSound! (There is a link to it on the review page) Follow the instructions and it's not hard to get the music going despite the fact one of the pages in the wizard doesn't display any options! Just keep clicking next as the defaults seem to work

Thanks to the uploader as i've not been able to find this game for years and really wanted to try and finish it! I'm sure the last time I played it was on my Amiga 600 and I didn't even know there was a PC version!

Old 09-08-2006, 06:41 PM   #13

Pat,

Admittedly it took me a while to figure out how to get this game!

Go here:

Download Stone Age Here

About halfway down the page is a red bit that says 'Get it!'

Click on that to go to the download page, click 'Get it!' again on this new page and it should start downloading.

See previous message if you want the music to work on Windows XP.

Rob

Old 09-08-2006, 09:34 PM   #14

If you are still stuck on level 53:
Quote:
Highlight> Press the spacebar to stop warping![/b]
Rob

PS 67 levels and counting...

Old 09-08-2006, 09:38 PM   #15

Sorry, above answer was for level 52 although it does happen on other levels too!

Rob

Old 12-08-2006, 04:52 PM   #16

After quite a bit of frustration (Level 93 is evil) I can finally confirm that this game has 100 levels!
14 years after 1st playing it I have finally completed it, there was a 13 year gap though

I don't want to post all the level codes here (where is the challenge in that!?) but if anyone is really stuck, post a message on here and i'll try to give a hint on how to solve the level.

If you are well and truly stuck, leave an e-mail address and i'll send you the next code but only as a last resort. Most levels can be solved by trial and error, you can normally tell quite quickly if you've moved the wrong block.

Many thanks to the coder, publisher and of course the guys on this website. This is a great little puzzle game and I hope it's still as good in another 13 years!

Rob

Old 16-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Sorry, pal, but people are not allowed to post their e-mail adresses openly. It's a universal rule on this forum.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 16-08-2006, 07:01 PM   #18
Smorg
Lurker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_fifth_horseman @ Aug 16 2006, 04:02 PM) [snapback]248946[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Sorry, pal, but people are not allowed to post their e-mail adresses openly. It's a universal rule on this forum.
[/b]
I didn't see that rule (or any others) anywhere but I didn't really check before posting as a guest. I assumed posting e-mail addresses was OK as it seems some people use them as login/display names.

No matter, I've registered now so people can send a PM instead

Would it be better to post all the level codes? Do you have anywhere specifically for this?

I just didn't want to post all the codes here as it tempts people to use them (I'm sure if they were on here i'd have used one to get past evil level 93!).

It's much more satisfying to work out the puzzles yourself!

Rob
Smorg is offline                         Send a private message to Smorg
Old 21-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #19

I would really appreciate some help with this game - anyone got a hint for level 73 (password SOTOHI)?

Thanks!

Old 26-11-2006, 05:02 PM   #20

Hello....! anyone here....? *empty echo trails off in the distance*

Anyone who can share a hint for level 73 with a poor stuck fellow? (Well, allright, I confess, I did cheat, eventually, and looked up the password for level 74, so I could get on with the game. But not having solved level 73 itches in my mind like..... )

Anyway, if anyone reads this, and knows how to beat level 73, I would really appreciate some help! Thanx!!!