Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Your Reviews
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #1
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Default best 5 games ever

i'm a hard core old school gamer, i enjoy various titles but mostly the obscure ones, frankly. i feel an urge to list the most amazing games of all the time. this list is basically stable among hard core gamers like me. many of noobs don't consider these games to be the gems of the gaming industry, but don't get mistaken. the game isn't only about some ridiculous gameplay. it's about art and the feeling you get from it. it's the art. the art i say

Quote:
i'm going to start off by listing one of the best and most balanced rpgs ever- fallout 3
this is quite an obscure title. it is amazingly balanced, maps are very huge areal and monsters look so shiny, most of the game is actually the art, which is the most important aspect of future gaming. people are not so transparent to look for gameplay in games, real hard core old school obscure gamers like look for art and that's what fallout 3 is. who cares about gameplay. it has also many weapons of which most of them are awesome compared to that lame fallout 2 where the best weapon was gauss gun. and it didn't even have 3d model. 3d models are very important in today's world of gaming

Quote:
the next obsucre title i'm going to mention is The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
once again, one of the main advantages of this game is that it has a very big map. and i like big maps. because it gives you a big freedom. people mostly complain that the huge world is basically empty but don't listen to them because it's filled.. with art. you can see trees and grass and water on every 10 steps.. how can people say the map is empty? don't they realize how many trees and waters did the game developers had to place on the maps. and there are monsters too! like i said, don't listen to them because it's probably jealous people who don't know how to kill monsters. Morrowind has also a very well thought through main quest, where you have to walk. and you walk across different cities too, so this is not for beginners!!

Quote:
the next brilliant gem, however less obscure is FarCry.
which is very original. it's the one of a kind game. you are left on an island and you have to kill bad people. there is so many bad people and the map is very big. this game even brings vehicles! many people got mistaken and tried to actually use those vehicles and got mad because they couldn't ride anywhere on it. but those people are stupid because you are not supposed to ride in vechiles but only sit in it. and sometimes get out in order to abuse the ai, ai was not coded properly on purpose for moments like these where you have to use vechiles in order to abuse the ai. people are so transparent.

Quote:
4th place is taken by really hardcore obscure title- Ponystars (click for the link!)
i think we don't need much of words here, this game is simply amazing. and has very unique gameplay. it is another one of a kind game. this is a father of obsucure original games with intuitive gameplay. the controls are very intuitive and the main objective is to breed ponnies and bring absolutely new ones. the game of life, the game that gives you that motherhood feeling and love. we're speaking about the art, we are not transparent people who look for gameplay or challenge. this is an obligatory game for every hard core obscure gamer like me. game developers were also real experts because it plays on every os (it means operator system in hardcore gamer dictionary)

Quote:
the last but not least is 50 Cent: Bulletproof
this game is the core of all the action shooters. i actually haven't played the game yet but it features one of the best singers to ever walk this earth- 50 cent. wow this game is so gangsta. i love 50 cent and the way he speaks with improper english because it makes him so cool. once when i grow up i want to be like 50 cent and know how to show real gangster symbols with my fingers. i already learned how to make peace symbol. like an old chinese saying says, even the longest journey begins with the first step. wait for me 50 cent, i'm coming and we can make real hardcore rap symbols with our fingers together.

this was the list of the best games to be ever made. i think it should be sticky because everybody who is not familiar with the fathers of pc gaming should read it and then even the biggest noobs can once become hard core obscure old school gamers like me

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 10-04-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: because 50 cent is gangsta niga yo
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.
Old 10-04-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
dosraider
Dismembered.

Keep on smoking those mushrooms, _r.u.s.s., keep on smoking them ....

Not a member of The Victorious People's Shoutbox Liberation Army.
Not a member of the GAG Guerrilla. Don't get A Grip!
FOR RENT
*Advertising space*
dosraider is offline                         Send a private message to dosraider
Old 11-04-2009, 01:59 AM   #3
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

There is not even a tiny crumb of irony and sarcasm in _r.u.s.s.'s post.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 11-04-2009, 03:15 AM   #4
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

Okay, I can understand the Fallout 3, Morrowind and the Ponystars. Maybe the Far Cry too, but 50 Cent? Surely you can do better than that.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 11-04-2009, 03:26 AM   #5
Simoneer
Priest of The Order

This was...
Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 PM   #6
angry axe
O for Awesome

50 cent:Bulletproof is fun, well it was until my PS2 scratched the disk
"war has changed. its no longer about nations ideologies or ethnicity, its an endless series of proxy battles fought by mercenaries and machines. War, and its consumption of life - has become a well oiled machine" - Solid Snake
angry axe is offline                         Send a private message to angry axe
Old 11-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #7
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

Whether r.u.s.s. is being serious or not, i do have to agree wit Morrowind and Fallout 3 the others, not so much

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb
Old 11-04-2009, 03:00 PM   #8
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

OF COURSE I'M SERIAS! HOW CAN YOU BE WANTENG GAMEPLAY IN GAMES?? U NOOB? _
Old 11-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #9
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

LOL