Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 22-10-2006, 01:27 PM   #101

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Japofran @ Oct 20 2006, 02:33 PM) [snapback]262523[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Okay, before ending this, are you sure you need a factory in simple economy? Have you tried it at a city without factory?
[/b]
Yes, if i bring the raw materials to a city without a factory they do buy them but don't convert them.

Old 22-10-2006, 01:34 PM   #102

ahhh, i'm stupid. searched the wrong drive for the savegame, now i found it. uploaded it here:

(strange, i can't send this post if the adress is written here... could it be that it's forbidden to post adresses? maybe it works like this:
rapidshare.com/files/125381/rr2.sve

i just built a kind of example of my problem into the game, it's quite far in the west of the map, i built a big circle of rails around it, so you can easily find it on the large map.

in this example it's with live stock, i bring it to a stock yard but they won't take it. you can try to change cars at the stock yard's station, then the live stock will be unloaded, but it will just rot at the station without being converted.
furthermore...i'm stupid. searched the wrong drive for the savegame, now i found it. uploaded it here:

Old 17-11-2006, 08:19 PM   #103
Nimrod

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 8 2006, 01:44 AM) [snapback]253582[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I just discovered how to lay track with a laptop! Hold numlock pressed and use the letters wich have numbers (my laptop is: 789uiojklñm its a spanish keyboard) ALSO HOLD SHIFT PRESSED AT THE SAME TIME.
[/b]

Sorry to nag about this issue...
I have a laptop and just couldn't succeed building track. I tried everything you suggested so far and nothing works. It's driving my mad :wallbash:
I loved this game so much as a teen and after rediscovering it, I want to play it again so much...

Thanks

Old 19-11-2006, 08:03 AM   #104

I guess different laptops have different key layouts. You should check the manual on how to activate the NUM KEYS. Hopefully that will provide some help.

Old 19-11-2006, 10:48 AM   #105

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 19 2006, 09:03 AM) [snapback]267576[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I guess different laptops have different key layouts. You should check the manual on how to activate the NUM KEYS. Hopefully that will provide some help.
[/b]
Thanks.
I didn't find a way to solve the problem, so I strated palying the Deluxe version that works fine.
By the way, does someone have the economic charts for each one of the continents?

Thanks again for this great forum, k:

Nimrod

Old 07-01-2007, 01:59 PM   #106
Morker

Great game.. I still love it very, very much....

Just one question: I was wondering about one of the ingame pictures on the download page. The sixth from above, where there a station and a text like "First textiles delievered etc." I never saw this pictures (or something like that) in my whole life and sure spent weeks just playing the game.....

Regards
Morker

Old 12-01-2007, 07:20 AM   #107
Guest_Sebatianos_*

That's strange!

Everytime I introduce a new service and the first delivery of it is made I see that notification. Maybe you're using a different version. Have you tried the one right here on Abandonia?

The screenshots are from the White Label's release of the game (with the protection question removed). Maybe different versions of the game are not completely identical.

Old 31-03-2007, 12:01 PM   #108
Razvan28

The game warns me that some trains didn't got maintenance. How do you do that?
Razvan28 is offline                         Send a private message to Razvan28
Old 31-03-2007, 12:08 PM   #109
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

They have to go through a station that has a maintenance building (or an engine shop). If the trains aren't maintained often enough they will break down.

You can build the maintenance adition to any type of a station (even depo).

You don't need them at all stations and the trains don't have to be visiting maintenance shops all the time, but it's a good idea that every possible route your trains have include at least one station with a maintenance station (or an engine shop - where you can purchase new engines).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 31-03-2007, 06:21 PM   #110
Razvan28

Thanks. That solved the problem.
Razvan28 is offline                         Send a private message to Razvan28