Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-10-2005, 11:33 PM   #31
SupSuper
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by moogle+Oct 12 2005, 11:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moogle @ Oct 12 2005, 11:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Frodo@Oct 12 2005, 08:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Magic
Quote:
@Oct 12 2005, 06:33 PM
If I had the cash I'd buy it.. resell it in 10-20 years and make me muck loads =D

OR

You could try and sell it in 10-20 years, and people would say

'Half Life 2? What's that? Never heard of it.'
:bleh:

(prepares for the flaming and the tomato throwing)
I beg to disagree, Half Life is one of thoose things like Star Wars, they've made so much damn money off of it theyl try and make as many games as they can, and even if they suck there will still be a HUGE fan base. [/b][/quote]
All that's left is a Gordon Freeman action-figure, with realistic physics and crowbar-flinging action! Grav-gun included separately
SupSuper is offline                         Send a private message to SupSuper
Old 13-10-2005, 11:37 PM   #32
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by SupSuper+Oct 13 2005, 06:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SupSuper @ Oct 13 2005, 06:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by moogle@Oct 12 2005, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Frodo@Oct 12 2005, 08:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Magic
Quote:
Quote:
@Oct 12 2005, 06:33 PM
If I had the cash I'd buy it.. resell it in 10-20 years and make me muck loads =D

OR

You could try and sell it in 10-20 years, and people would say

'Half Life 2? What's that? Never heard of it.'
:bleh:

(prepares for the flaming and the tomato throwing)

I beg to disagree, Half Life is one of thoose things like Star Wars, they've made so much damn money off of it theyl try and make as many games as they can, and even if they suck there will still be a HUGE fan base.
All that's left is a Gordon Freeman action-figure, with realistic physics and crowbar-flinging action! Grav-gun included separately [/b][/quote]
Mmm no, that Grav-Gun might turn heads in towards the gaming scene. A brand new violence drama!

"October 14 - 2006 : A small child nearly paralyzed young Bradley Higgins (Age 6) with his Valve Licsenced Gordan Freeman action figure, Grav-Gun included. This device allowed Eric Hopkins (the culprit) to fire a razorblade at Higgins, nearly missing and almost severing his spine. Bradley was facing the opposite direction, when the blade sliced by his back, and bounced off the spine. He is currently in the Maryland Children's Hopsital, doing fine. Recently, the parents have sued Valve, blaming them for the recent arisal of the "Grav-Gun" attatchment to their popular Gordon Freeman Figure, the case is so far unsettled."

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 14-10-2005, 02:47 AM   #33
moogle
Abandonia Homie

Also today, young porr Johhny Johnson today was paralysed when his friend Larry Life acidentally shot him with his DOOM marine plasa rifle attachments.
moogle is offline                         Send a private message to moogle