Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 01-07-2005, 12:08 AM   #51
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

well you know everybody reacts different to the drug
DakaSha is offline                         Send a private message to DakaSha
Old 01-07-2005, 12:13 AM   #52
Flop
Hero Gamer

Getting drunk only makes you completely unpredictable if you can't control it. I agree that people who can't control their drinking shouldn't be drinking, but most people (by far) tend to know when to stop. At least that's my experience.

I'll also add that it's very common to to hook up with someone when you're out drinking, and that it's not necessarily the same thing as taking advantage of that person.
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 01-07-2005, 12:18 AM   #53
Triton

By "hooking up" with someone, you mean having them sleep with you, right? If so, then there is more than enough reasons why that is so wrong; first and foremost, sex is something that should be done only when both parties involved are perfectly capable of deciding whether or not they want to have sex and with whom (the last part is unfortunate).

Old 01-07-2005, 12:26 AM   #54
Flop
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Triton@Jul 1 2005, 02:18 AM
By "hooking up" with someone, you mean having them sleep with you, right?* If so, then there is more than enough reasons why that is so wrong; first and foremost, sex is something that should be done only when both parties involved are perfectly capable of deciding whether or not they want to have sex and with whom (the last part is unfortunate).
And you don't think you'd be capable of deciding that after, say, six beers? Ten? I know for a fact that I would, and so would everybody I know.

Edit: As a matter of fact my best friend was recently married to a girl he met when he was drunk (and so was she).
Flop is offline                         Send a private message to Flop
Old 01-07-2005, 12:29 AM   #55
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

sometimes a person that would like to sleep with you doesn't have the balls unless drunk. i mean a girl/guy could be wanting you for years and just not have the guts to say anything.

not ONCE has a girl i made out with while she was drunk regretted it... and i know this as a fact.

I think alcohol is a good thing in some ways... it does keep the populace at ease. yeah i know people get in fights and run eachother over but when do you really open up to your friends and solve big semi-hidden problems in the clique? when your drunk as sh**

anyways:

White russians are great drinks

so are :

Caipirihnas (or whatever)
Old 01-07-2005, 12:29 AM   #56
omg
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Flop+Jul 1 2005, 12:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flop @ Jul 1 2005, 12:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Triton@Jul 1 2005, 02:18 AM
By "hooking up" with someone, you mean having them sleep with you, right?* If so, then there is more than enough reasons why that is so wrong; first and foremost, sex is something that should be done only when both parties involved are perfectly capable of deciding whether or not they want to have sex and with whom (the last part is unfortunate).
And you don't think you'd be able of deciding that after, say, six beers? Ten? I know for a fact that I would, and so would everybody I know. [/b][/quote]
i have woken up next to a munter before becuse of being to drunk.
(please note munter = not attractive + mb fat)
i think evryone has. still for us non fundementalist adults its a great way to pass the time. (damn out of wine)
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 01-07-2005, 12:32 AM   #57
DakaSha
Forum hobbit

hehe ok i do have to admit that that has happend to me before too....actually its happend way to often

but i never really regretted it... im a perv :bye:
Old 01-07-2005, 12:34 AM   #58
omg
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by DakaSha@Jul 1 2005, 12:32 AM
hehe ok i do have to admit that that has happend to me before too....actually its happend way to often

but i never really regretted it... im a perv :bye:
LOL

in my case its always been "why regret what i can hardly remember"
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 01-07-2005, 04:23 AM   #59
Timpsi
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by omg@Jul 1 2005, 03:29 AM
i have woken up next to a munter before becuse of being to drunk.
(please note munter = not attractive + mb fat)
That actually reminds me of one of the greatest lines the Finnish movie history has ever seen:

"Guys, do you know what a wolf hangover is? Well, a wolf hangover is when you wake up at a completely unknown place, and you realize you've spent the night with the ugliest being in the world. And to make it worse, your arm is stuck under her. So, in order to escape without waking her up, you chew your arm off. Like a wolf."
Old 01-07-2005, 09:33 AM   #60
Shrek
Abandonia Ogre

Quote:
Originally posted by Teorias@Jun 30 2005, 02:53 PM

Ah, if it wasn't for the Germans who drink beer a liter at a time no one would beat the Portuguese when it comes to consuming alcoholic drinks in quantity and quality.
Heck, a few years ago we managed to beat even the germans :evil:

Hey, look, onother portuguese guy k: i though i was the only one.... by the way, with this sentence you made everybody think we are all a bunch of drunk people :Titan: we are not...

well maybe a little bit
Shrek is offline                         Send a private message to Shrek