Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-04-2005, 08:04 PM   #681
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

You want twisted sadistic jokes? Off course you do!!!

How do you put a baby in a meat grinder?
With feet first - to see the faces it makes when it starts to hurt!

What's worse then seven babies in one garbage can?
One baby in seven cans!

A proud young mother takes her baby to a medical checkup, but the doctor forgets to weigh the baby. On the way back she went to the butcher's to get some meat and thought ?He has a large enough scale - why shouldn't he weigh the baby'. The butcher agrees and takes the baby in the back room. After four minutes he says to the woman:
"It wighs four pounds - boneless..."
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 08-04-2005, 08:30 PM   #682
TaloN
Hero Gamer

ahahahhahahah i think i wet myself.

i would put the joke about what makes women scream and hte homesick period but there just over the edge imo
TaloN is offline                         Send a private message to TaloN
Old 08-04-2005, 08:48 PM   #683
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Apr 8 2005, 04:06 PM
on the subject of "road" jokes:
why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
he didn't have the guts!
Another one about road that I made by myself.

Why didn't a cripple cross the road?
He didn't make it to the other side before the car arived.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 08-04-2005, 10:26 PM   #684
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero+Apr 8 2005, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown Hero @ Apr 8 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a1s@Apr 8 2005, 04:06 PM
he didn't have the guts!

He didn't make it to the other side before the car arived. [/b][/quote]
A bit long but it was ok k:

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 08-04-2005, 10:58 PM   #685
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic+Apr 8 2005, 11:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magic @ Apr 8 2005, 11:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Apr 8 2005, 08:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a1s
Quote:
@Apr 8 2005, 04:06 PM
he didn't have the guts!

He didn't make it to the other side before the car arived.
A bit long but it was ok k: [/b][/quote]
It's a bit long because I had to explain everything. In real life I will just say 'He didn't make it to the other side', and then if somebody don't understand it, I will explain it.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 09-04-2005, 03:56 PM   #686
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

A blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer (also a blonde). The cop asked to see the blonde's driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated. "What does it look like?" she finally asked. The policewoman replied, "It's square and it has your picture on it." The driver finally found a square mirror, looked at it, and handed it to the policewoman. "Here it is," she said. The blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "Okay, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop."

A drunk says to the bartender, "I want a woman!" So, the bartender gives him directions to the local brothel. The customer was so drunk, he misreads the directions and accidentally goes into the office of a foot doctor. The receptionist at the counter asks, "Can I help you?" "Yes, I want some service," states the drunk. She sends him to one of the examination rooms and tells him to put it on the table. The drunk goes in and places his manhood on the exam table. When the doctor comes in, the startled podiatrist sees the man's member on the table and she says, "That's not a foot!" The drunk replies, "Give it time, lady, give it time."

Q: What should you do if you see your ex-husband rolling around in pain on the ground?
A: Shoot him again

A man wakes up one morning with a huge erection that just won't go away. After a couple of days, he is really concerned, so he puts on the baggiest pair of trousers he can find and heads for the drug store. He enters the store and goes to the pharmaceutical section. The lady there asks if she might help him. He asks to see a male pharmacist. The woman tells him that there is no male pharmacist. The man starts to leave. The woman says, "Wait a minute, sir, I am a registered pharmacist, as is my sister, and we own the store. We are very professional and discreet and accustomed to personal problems of all kinds." The guy is desperate. He edges up to the counter, unzips his trousers, and gets out his rather stiff member. He then says, "What can you give me for this?" The woman says, "How long has it been that way?" The man responds, "Almost three days." The woman says, "I will have to consult with my sister, and I'll be right back. She leaves and returns in a few minutes. The man asks, "What did you decide?" She says, "The best we can do right now is $5,000 and a half interest in the drug store."

Old 14-04-2005, 03:01 PM   #687
Hkizzle
Forum hobbit

Superman is flying over NY.
Suddenty he notices Wonderwoman, naked on the beach, with spread legs.
He thinks "wow this is my occasion, i will be so fast that she will not even understand what's going on"
Then Superman, like a plane, falls directly on her, he makes sex in 2 seconds, and flies away.

Wonderwoman says: "what's going on?"
The invisible man says: I don't know, but i have a huge pain in the behind...."
Hkizzle is offline                         Send a private message to Hkizzle
Old 14-04-2005, 03:29 PM   #688
Hkizzle
Forum hobbit

Three guys and a girl are marooned on a desert island. After one week, the girl is so ashamed of what she' s doing, she kills herself.

After another week, the guys are so ashamed of what they' re doing, they bury her.

After another week, they' re so ashamed of what they' re doing, they dig her up again.
Old 14-04-2005, 03:30 PM   #689
Hkizzle
Forum hobbit

A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00.
" Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said, " Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird' s cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, " New house, new madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implication, but then thought " that' s really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school the bird saw and said, " New house, new madam, new girls." The girls and the woman were
a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman' s husband Keith came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said, " Hi, Keith" .
Old 14-04-2005, 03:38 PM   #690
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Nice jokes HKizzle