Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 04-04-2005, 06:49 PM   #621
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Apr 4 2005, 06:46 PM
LOL :roflol:
AGREED!

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean
Old 04-04-2005, 07:02 PM   #622
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

A blonde goes to a store to buy some fruits and vegetables. Looking at all the cucumbers, carrots, bananas,... she starts feeling really horny. She rushes out of the store and grabs the first guy she sees by the arm:
"Buddy I've got an ichypussy.!
"Sorry can't help you. Can't tell those Japanesee cars apart."
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 04-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #623
xcom freak
Games Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Sebatianos@Apr 4 2005, 07:02 PM
A blonde goes to a store to buy some fruits and vegetables. Looking at all the cucumbers, carrots, bananas,... she starts feeling really horny. She rushes out of the store and grabs the first guy she sees by the arm:
"Buddy I've got an ichypussy.!
"Sorry can't help you. Can't tell those Japanesee cars apart."
LOL good one...

ok.... French have belgians , canadians have newfies, lebanese have syrians,arabs are the victims of all , pakis.....
but all the jokes would be racial so we need to find something for abandonnia :

there was this racist guy who owned an appliance store and he had a sign saying :

'sorry we dont serve Hotu members'

A hotu fanatic passes by and sees the sign he goes crazy deciding to fool him he goes in

He sais : i want to buy this TV
the other answerd : i am sorry we dont sell stuff to hotu

the guy looks at him all :blink: thinking how did he know?

the next day he comes wearing drag (as in dragqueen) he looks at the owner and says : i want to buy this TV
the other answerd : i am sorry look at the sign we dont sell stuff to hotu

The third day, he comes wearing a long beard with a hat with big glasses and everything and he says :

i want to buy this TV .
the other answerd : i am sorry we dont sell stuff to hotu

The customer all :ranting: says how on earth did u know ??????

the shopowner says : It is a FRIDGE.

Again funnier in arabic
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 04-04-2005, 07:24 PM   #624
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

The way I heard it - that guy wanted to buy a record-player (for LPs... does anybody remember what are those? ... or he wanted to buy an accordion).
Both cases he went into a hardware store and was looking either at a stove (a four LP record player) or a radiatord (that big warm accordion you got hanging on the wall).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 04-04-2005, 07:33 PM   #625
xcom freak
Games Master

ok this one i am sure is 100% middle east.no one knows it... sick sens of humour

a guy's wife was giving birth, the doctor asked her to push, she pushed so hard that the baby flew away through the window and landed on the street. Everybody griefed but life goes on... they tried again the doctor asked her to push she pushed and there goes the baby flying away. The husband got really mad and decided to become a goal keeper so he could next time save his child. he starts off small then little by little he joined the french league then german then JUVE :bleh: anyway he becomes the best keeper in the world. His wife is now giving birth to her third child.. the doctor asked her to push she pushed the baby flew away ... the husband jumped caught it rolled again and again and saved the baby... everybody applauded and shouted..the husband got so excited that he threw the baby and goal kicked him....

translation is HARD!!!
xcom freak is offline                         Send a private message to xcom freak
Old 04-04-2005, 07:39 PM   #626
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@Apr 4 2005, 08:33 PM
ok this one i am sure is 100% middle east.no one knows it... sick sens of humour

a guy's wife was giving birth, the doctor asked her to push, she pushed so hard that the baby flew away through the window and landed on the street. Everybody griefed but life goes on... they tried again the doctor asked her to push she pushed and there goes the baby flying away. The husband got really mad and decided to become a goal keeper so he could next time save his child. he starts off small then little by little he joined the french league then german then JUVE :bleh: anyway he becomes the best keeper in the world. His wife is now giving birth to her third child.. the doctor asked her to push she pushed the baby flew away ... the husband jumped caught it rolled again and again and saved the baby... everybody applauded and shouted..the husband got so excited that he threw the baby and goal kicked him....

translation is HARD!!!
real sick.... :eeeeeh:
I like it!
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 04-04-2005, 07:39 PM   #627
peregy
Super Freak

Quote:
Originally posted by xcom freak@Apr 4 2005, 07:33 PM

translation is HARD!!!
:roflol: LOL
peregy is offline                         Send a private message to peregy
Old 04-04-2005, 07:40 PM   #628
Danny252
I have a custom title!

lmao thats funny
Old 04-04-2005, 07:47 PM   #629
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

REally funny, but I knew that one :whistle:
I prefer the version when she's not pushing babies - but has to throw her baby off the burning house. The goal-keeper catches it and WHAM!

I found out a long time ago, that if you wish to tell a joke no-one has ever heard you must make it up your self.
Two probles - they usually aren't that funny, and there's no guaranty that no-one had heard it already. Maybe it's just you who haven't heard it yet.

So I made up some jokes of my own (hope they're amusing at least).

Ancient Greece a village of Kentaors (half horse - half men).
A young Kentaor leaves his village to study medicine with the great healer Hypocrates. A few years latter he returns and finds his good friend bleeding with an arrow in the chest.
"Help me" says the friend.
"I know you too good for that. You won't be able to pay me."
"But I'm gonna die!"
"So? No money - no help."
Then that friends thinks really hard and says: "Well you studied with Hipocrates. What about his oath?"
"That doesn't apply for vets!"
Old 04-04-2005, 07:58 PM   #630
xcom freak
Games Master

LOL Very good.

:ranting: this one i am sure u havent heard before!!!

Two friends went hunting in a forest at 5AM.

one of them wanted to pee so he found a cozy corner and unzipped ...but suddenly a snake bit him where it hurts the most....
the guy panicked started to shout.... the other guy grabbed his cell and called the doctor : Doctor doctor my friend got bit by a snake what should we do?
-easy dont panick just suck the poison out .

the hurt friend turn to the other guy and aks : so what did the doctor tell you??

-I am sorry but You are a dead man....