Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-09-2007, 06:51 AM   #31
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

My friend had a Dreamcast and it sure is a awesome. There were lots of cool games like Jet Set Radio, Sonic Adventures, Crazy Taxi, Shenmue, Toy Commander.....

Toy Commander was one of my favourites. Where else you could play with a fighter and fight against a giant piano.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 02-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #32
Dogwolf

Yep I had a good old dreamcast! Skies of Arcadia was a personal fav!
Dogwolf is offline                         Send a private message to Dogwolf
Old 02-09-2007, 01:07 PM   #33
JJXB
Pi-voh

toy commander was fun in some way but i wouldn't get it out right now to play it. skies of arcadia was a quality rpg as well though
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 04-09-2007, 04:19 PM   #34
wordscankill

Skies of Arcadia is a true classic. I managed to pick one up quite cheaply second-hand, but they go for good money these days!

Also, I wish I had £100 to spare on Samba de Amigo! Like a dance mat game, but 100x better. k:
wordscankill is offline                         Send a private message to wordscankill
Old 07-09-2007, 03:42 PM   #35
DonCorleone
Hero Gamer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JJXB @ Aug 31 2007, 12:06 AM) [snapback]307891[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
there is no easy way to get flashback on dc since you need to download the REminiscence binaries for it along with the dos data files and amiga mod music files and put them together in the right directory structure before burning with something called "BootDreams" as an AUDIO/DATA disc. you learn this stuff when trying to burn homebrew...
[/b]
I burnt the images by using DiscJuggler. Though, had to spend several discs to get it burnt properly...
DonCorleone is offline                         Send a private message to DonCorleone
Old 07-09-2007, 07:00 PM   #36
Gary_Oak

Mine's still alive and kicking, since it's a little hard to find something to buy for it nowdays, I usually grab some of the good free stuff dcevolution as to offer.
Gary_Oak is offline                         Send a private message to Gary_Oak
Old 16-09-2007, 04:15 AM   #37
zafo999
I get HYPE

Send a message via AIM to zafo999

I love my Dreamcast! If you're into fighting games, it had pretty much any fighter you could ever want. And you can burn dreamcast cd images and play them without any modding! What else do you need out of life? I still play Project Justice at least once a month with some buddies who are big into fighting games. That and Power Stone are probably my favorite Dreamcast fighting games.

Even the bad games are good like Zombie Revenge and Cannon Spike!

... now that I think about it, if you're a Capcom fan, you're probably a Dreamcast fan.
zafo999 is offline                         Send a private message to zafo999
Old 16-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #38
JJXB
Pi-voh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zafo999 @ Sep 16 2007, 03:15 AM) [snapback]311122[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I love my Dreamcast! If you're into fighting games, it had pretty much any fighter you could ever want. And you can burn dreamcast cd images and play them without any modding! What else do you need out of life? I still play Project Justice at least once a month with some buddies who are big into fighting games. That and Power Stone are probably my favorite Dreamcast fighting games.

... now that I think about it, if you're a Capcom fan, you're probably a Dreamcast fan.
[/b]
project justice is rival schools isn't it? i have power stone 1 and 2 as well and capcom did do some good games for dreamcast, i have to admit.
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 17-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #39
zafo999
I get HYPE

Send a message via AIM to zafo999

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JJXB @ Sep 16 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]311215[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zafo999 @ Sep 16 2007, 03:15 AM) [snapback]311122[/snapback]
Quote:

[/b]
project justice is rival schools isn't it? i have power stone 1 and 2 as well and capcom did do some good games for dreamcast, i have to admit.
[/b][/quote]

Yep, it was the sequel to Rival Schools. Project Justice is probably my favorite of the weird quirky fighting games out there.
zafo999 is offline                         Send a private message to zafo999
Old 17-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #40
Sonic_Moronic

My cousins have it. It's pretty neat to play Soul Calibur on it.
Sonic_Moronic is offline                         Send a private message to Sonic_Moronic