Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #71
saibot216
Super Freak

I should so buy that. I'd have to see if my boyfriend would be okay with that, LOL.
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 25-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #72
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot216 View Post
I should so buy that. I'd have to see if my boyfriend would be okay with that, LOL.
Or you could buy more games, pile 'em up and roll around in it to absorb their essence, just sayin'.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 25-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #73
saibot216
Super Freak

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Well I polished off Chasm, so I got two more games left and if S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Zeno Clash end up aggrivating me more than I like then I shall buy more. Otherwise I'll buy more after I finish those two as well. I do plan on buying more. Service and product condition was amazing!
saibot216 is offline                         Send a private message to saibot216
Old 25-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #74
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot216 View Post
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Well I polished off Chasm, so I got two more games left and if S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Zeno Clash end up aggrivating me more than I like then I shall buy more. Otherwise I'll buy more after I finish those two as well. I do plan on buying more. Service and product condition was amazing!
Awesome, I really appreciate it and it helps out a LOT right now since I'm unemployed. Let me know!

PS: Both those games are pretty great, especially STALKER. I finished it with just the vanilla patches, but someone's since made a HUGE texture/fix pack that's apparently perfect and great for a first playthrough, I think it's called STALKER Complete 2010 or something close to that. The sequels Clear Sky & Call of Pripyat are okay too, but I thought the original was the best. Zeno Clash is fun but short.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 25-05-2011, 07:04 PM   #75
ianphillips2347
Forum hobbit

Hiya.

I would love to take at least two of those AD&D titles off your hands.

How much is postage to the UK and is there any movement on the price as without looking very hard at all I can see Death Knights on Ebay (first page) for $29.99

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SSI-AD-D-Death...item41594c361f
ianphillips2347 is offline                         Send a private message to ianphillips2347
Old 25-05-2011, 07:46 PM   #76
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianphillips2347 View Post
Hiya.

I would love to take at least two of those AD&D titles off your hands.

How much is postage to the UK and is there any movement on the price as without looking very hard at all I can see Death Knights on Ebay (first page) for $29.99

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SSI-AD-D-Death...item41594c361f
Great! And yes, there's always movement on price. My copy includes the Clue Book though, so it'll be a little higher than $30. The best thing to do is to pick out everything you're interested in, and I'll PM you what I can offer on price reduction per individual item or as a group order. The more you buy, the higher the discount. Also, if you're interested in those AD&D titles, you might want to take a look at the Forgotten Realms Archives, which includes ALL of them.

Shipping in the Medium box to the UK is $45, a Large box is $55. I take that crappy shipping rate into account for the total and try to give a good deal when I can (just ask Panthro!).
Old 25-05-2011, 09:42 PM   #77
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

I'm interested in The Space Bar, and Tony Tough.
  1. What condition are they in? Any scrathes to cd, or rips in the manual etc?
  2. How much is postage to UK?

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo
Old 25-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #78
saibot216
Super Freak

You and I are both unemployed. No one will hire me.
Ok, I don't remember Driver being this infuriating, this may take awhile, LOL. But I've been told I should try Thief 1 and I liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein demo, but damn, $60 for Thief. We'll see.
Actually, the Warhammer Universe looks pretty neat. The 40k games, not so much the regular Warhammer games.

Last edited by saibot216; 26-05-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Old 26-05-2011, 10:54 PM   #79
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodo View Post
I'm interested in The Space Bar, and Tony Tough.
  1. What condition are they in? Any scrathes to cd, or rips in the manual etc?
  2. How much is postage to UK?

1. There's a reason I put COMPLETE instead of MINT, but it's also because I'm really picky about condition too. As you can see, there's light wear to The Space Bar's box. The CD's have been tested and work great, the jewel-sized manual is pretty much MINT.

Tony Tough has light wear along the edges, and when I bought it, there were like 20 sticky tags all over it. The only damage to the box is from the tags. If you'd like, I can go over the box again and do my standard sticky-cleaner procedure on it (again) to try and get all that crap off.

2. Shipping to the UK is $45. It sucks, I know, and what sucks even more is that with an order that low, there's not really much I can come down with on price. There'd be room in the box for one more full-size big box (except KQV), so if there's anything else you'd like, let me know and I can drop some dollars.

Otherwise, your total for those 2 games is $70 Total.

Quote:
But I've been told I should try Thief 1 and I liked the Return to Castle Wolfenstein demo, but damn, $60 for Thief. We'll see.
Actually, the Warhammer Universe looks pretty neat. The 40k games, not so much the regular Warhammer games.
If you were to buy those 3 together, expect to pay lower than the $160 individual total. Just PM me with a list of what you'd like when you're ready and I'll work out a nicely discounted, "return-customer" price.
Old 26-05-2011, 11:44 PM   #80
Frodo
One ring to rule them all...

Hmmm, £45 postage is more than I had hoped for.
Would it make a difference without the big carboard boxes?

Frodo is offline                         Send a private message to Frodo