Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-12-2004, 11:51 PM   #9
Ancalagon

I have the actual cd, I've been playing it some more recently and then I just saw it on this sight and was like "woah". Is the collectors edition already patched? Because I haven't had any problems beating the missions. Anyway it's a great game, although it's a little taxing on dosbox sometimes if you don't have a pretty good comp. Also, when using dosbox, I had to make sure the disc was mounted as a cdrom ("mount x y:\ -t cdrom" where x is what you want the drive to be in dosbox and y is what it is in real lifewindowsknow if that helps anyone but I had a little trouble with that. Also to run the game run "bwing" from the directory on the hard disk drive. At least, that's what I had to do, I have no idea whether this applies to everyone else.

Also, the game has a lot of story if you read the breifings for the missions instead of just listening to the guy talk. Admittedly it's not in the easily digestable cutscene form but who cares?
Ancalagon is offline                         Send a private message to Ancalagon