Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-02-2006, 01:32 AM   #1
Sandtrooper

Ello everybody! I'm sorta new here....I just love old games and what a collection this site has!

Its a very good thing I have a 80486DX2 to run all these....
Sandtrooper is offline                         Send a private message to Sandtrooper
Old 03-02-2006, 04:13 AM   #2
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

good for you. k: make yourself at home. join in the posts, get youreself a funky pic for an avatar etc, but make sure you check the rules first. welcome :bye:
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 03-02-2006, 04:34 AM   #3
laiocfar
NOD Commander

Welcome,
i have to warry u about a very bad guy here, his name is a kind of gufu1992. Dont hear him, with falses words he will make u to the dark side. Wacht out.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:07 AM   #4
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by laiocfar@Feb 3 2006, 03:34 PM
Welcome,
i have to warry u about a very bad guy here, his name is a kind of gufu1992. Dont hear him, with falses words he will make u to the dark side. Wacht out.
LOL Watch out! Welcome too.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:13 AM   #5
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

feel free to stay as long as you wish (or untile you get kicked out)
Old 03-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #6
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by laiocfar@Feb 3 2006, 05:34 AM
Welcome,
the only thing he has to worry about here is your grammar
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#
Old 03-02-2006, 09:59 AM   #7
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

Wellcome Dude Behave and you'll be fine k:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 03-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #8
rlbell
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandtrooper@Feb 3 2006, 02:32 AM
Ello everybody! I'm sorta new here....I just love old games and what a collection this site has!

Its a very good thing I have a 80486DX2 to run all these....
I have one of those, too. I had to remove the 5.25" hard drive to slot in a CD-player. Fortunately, I could still keep the other hard drive, as its IDE cable connected to my soundblaster. The big shock to me was, that even as recently as 2000, the Creative website still had the dos drivers for that soundcard. I am worried about the mouse, and have yet to fire it up after nearly four years in the garage (no place to put it). Sadly, there is also a bad chassis ground, which means that the case floats at 40 volts away from ground. Hardly dangerous, but a bad harbinger of things to come.

My claim to fame on this website, such as it is, is uploading a dos version of UFO: Enemy Unknown and the full dos CD version of XCom2: Terror from the Deep, so fellow abandonians can watch the beginning and ending animations. My claim to notoriety is a limited ability to recognize sarcasm coupled with a compulsive need to hammer clues into the clueless (I was raised in a semi-secular household which believed that the only true evil is ignorance).
rlbell is offline                         Send a private message to rlbell
Old 03-02-2006, 01:11 PM   #9
Rogue
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Welcome!

What's your fav game?
Rogue is offline                         Send a private message to Rogue
Old 03-02-2006, 02:12 PM   #10
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by rlbell@Feb 4 2006, 12:58 AM
I have one of those, too. I had to remove the 5.25" hard drive to slot in a CD-player. Fortunately, I could still keep the other hard drive, as its IDE cable connected to my soundblaster. The big shock to me was, that even as recently as 2000, the Creative website still had the dos drivers for that soundcard. I am worried about the mouse, and have yet to fire it up after nearly four years in the garage (no place to put it). Sadly, there is also a bad chassis ground, which means that the case floats at 40 volts away from ground. Hardly dangerous, but a bad harbinger of things to come.

My claim to fame on this website, such as it is, is uploading a dos version of UFO: Enemy Unknown and the full dos CD version of XCom2: Terror from the Deep, so fellow abandonians can watch the beginning and ending animations. My claim to notoriety is a limited ability to recognize sarcasm coupled with a compulsive need to hammer clues into the clueless (I was raised in a semi-secular household which believed that the only true evil is ignorance).

That is the weirdest welcoming message I have ever seen.

Anyway Welcome to the boards. k:
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow