Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Troubleshooting
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 05:05 AM   #11
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Next time thou, use the SEARCH.. this has been dealt with many times before now...
Old 04-01-2005, 05:07 AM   #12
not that new to this

weee i found this very fun
and i just know that ur the admit can i be an admit too :blink:

Old 04-01-2005, 05:09 AM   #13
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Don't know how to say this, but i'll give it a go: No way.

Now, use that tiny thing you have between your ears and READ the n00b-guide or the FAQ that comes with DosBox...
Old 04-01-2005, 05:12 AM   #14
not that new to this

now ur being mean
i tought we were friends

Old 04-01-2005, 05:15 AM   #15
Titan
Gnome

It's temping to block you. But since you are an American.. well.. i guess that's an excuse..

Now get a grip before i loose mine..
Old 04-01-2005, 05:32 AM   #16
not so new at this

im not really an american :blink:
BUT im am a citizen on america so do u think that makes me a american

Old 04-01-2005, 07:50 AM   #17
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I just turned 13
This is no excuse. My own adventure with Internet began at age of 13 as well, but I tried to act like an adult, not a stupid kid.

Quote:
and i just know that ur the admit can i be an admit too*
Quote:
Don't know how to say this, but i'll give it a go: No way.
Quote:
now ur being mean*
i tought we were friends*
Look, he is not mean. We simply cannot have a retarded uber-noob with Admin privileges running around. What would you need them for anyway, huh?

Quote:
Now, use that tiny thing you have between your ears and READ the n00b-guide or the FAQ that comes with DosBox...
Harsh a bit, but true. I don't think I could reply to such a m***n with such calm.

Quote:
im not really an american*
BUT im am a citizen on america so do u think that makes me a american
Logically, yes. You are citizen of america = you are american. For god's sake, how can somebody show such low level of intelligence (or even lack of thereof)?

Look, when he directs you to FAQ's, take some time to learn to read if you have trouble with it, and then READ THE DAMN FAQ. FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions, in other words it is an Ub34 1337 n00b 6U1d3, if you understand leet better then normal honest English. If you still don't get what do I mean: it should answer most of your questions, provided that you have some basic knowledge of computer operation (okay, you don't seem to have it).

And one final thing. You are 13. In many countries this means some higher level of responisbility. SO STOP ACTING LIKE A F*****G CHILD!!!
Start acting and talking like a normal, mature human. Or at least try. "boo, you won't make me an admin, whyyyyy" is not a mature way of reacting. Neither is asking to become an admin or moderator when you are so immature in acting and seem to lack basic knowledge required. To become an admin one day, you have to try helping people around the board, be polite, act like a mature person and most of all, NOT ASK STUPID QUESTIONS BUT ANSWER THEM.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 04-01-2005, 09:13 AM   #18
Red Diablo
Game freak

@ the_fifth_horseman:
To me your excessively nasty reply was uncalled for.
Joking and messing in a ironic manner is a great part of the community, but this was just degrading.

Yes he may be a newbie, someone joking, or someone less intelligent than others.
But if someone wants to get flamed for being a newbie there are a thousand other forums to go. At least for me this forum is all about tolerating others, and that's what makes it so special. Let's keep this one nice and friendly ok ?
Red Diablo is offline                         Send a private message to Red Diablo
Old 04-01-2005, 09:38 AM   #19
JJXB
Pi-voh

this forum can only stand a certain amount of n00bish behaviour, "new to this" went past that amount so he got flamed. the fact hes american can explain some of the noobish behaviour (well, look at who they voted in as president)
JJXB is offline                         Send a private message to JJXB
Old 04-01-2005, 09:41 AM   #20
Stroggy
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by JJXB@Jan 4 2005, 10:38 AM
the fact hes american can explain some of the noobish behaviour (well, look at who they voted in as president)
oh be quiet