Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 30-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #51
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

We have received a permission from the original publisher to reinstate the download.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 02-01-2012, 04:01 PM   #52
Unregistered 001
Default fire extinguisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar88 View Post
Oh - THAT Artifact!

To be honest I never discovered either how to get through the ring of fire or what the darn gizmo is even for. There's actually a fire extinguisher in that level or the previous one you can pick up and carry about but I couldn't seem to use it...

The 'evil totem pole' can be destroyed with a mine, although I'm not quite sure if that's the 'right' way to go about it.

I just discovered this forum today. This is from way back. I remember placing the fire extinguisher on a circle in the floor to open a (force field?) somewhere.
I really have to get this game going again. If some people are interested in scans I have the cd case of the game (sorry no box set).

Old 02-01-2012, 04:26 PM   #53
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Of course, we always need new material for the site. If you register, you can make a thread about in the Offers forum.

- Tracker

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 05-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #54
Unregistered 002
Default get back to shuttle

How do I get back to the shuttle bay after getting the access card for the transporter room?
The elevator does not work anymore.

Old 17-01-2013, 02:26 PM   #55
DarkStar88
Forum hobbit

I have, for once and all, started an attempt at a walkthrough, text-based at minimum and MAYBE with screenshots at some of the nastier bits.

Fingers crossed, this game is a doozy to write a walkthrough for!
DarkStar88 is offline                         Send a private message to DarkStar88
Old 30-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #56
WERTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar88 View Post
I have, for once and all, started an attempt at a walkthrough, text-based at minimum and MAYBE with screenshots at some of the nastier bits.

Fingers crossed, this game is a doozy to write a walkthrough for!
We very need this solution. So, have anybody Wrath of Earth each levels complete saves? I would like to count how many levels in this game.

For example, such....
1. Planet -5?
2. Planets's Moon -4?
---------------------
Totally - 9?
is it right?

And who can explain what the screen in attachment?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	H1.png
Views:	82
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1831  

Last edited by WERTA; 30-06-2013 at 08:19 AM.
WERTA is offline                         Send a private message to WERTA
Old 31-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #57
WERTA

Default Wrath of Earth walkthrough (RUS)

Hello everybody. Good news...

Recently I have finished this game and I wrote full walkthrough for all 12 levels (on Russian language only). Wrath of Earth walkthrough (RUS) - was done at 07/28/2013! Unfortunately, now I have no enough time to translate this text on English. Also I included in the text coordinates (X,Y) of many important walkthrough points from the levels maps of this game. Mabe, it will be useful. So, look this link...
Wrath of Earth walkthrough (RUS)

But I have few unexplained questions.

Level 2 - Thermadax: Ore Extraction
Why we do need to run in the mines and perform two prolonged "quests" under the dictation of NPC, especially if it does not impact (especially in terms of ammunition supply) for the passage of the second level and subsequent levels too. This level may be quickly completed if you already found Lift Control Module without information from any NPC’s.

Level 3 - Thermadax: Ore Processing
I would like to know for certain: this is such concept in WoE with making taunt "dead ends" in the level passing with some apparent hint of the possibility of their solution, while perhaps the solution do not exist, and the player will be permanently locked. This is about the Doom-temple with the red Alien artifact.

Level 7 - Aragon Satellite: Mining Complex
Bug with an elevator to the ice mines. By many criterions it is a bug, definitely. But still I would like to get more detailed information about this lift on the level. And why did the testers could miss such bug in a final game release?

Level 10 - Aragon: Alien Construction
Similar to the case with a level 3. There is an extended branch passage that locking player on the map after wasting a monstrous efforts and time. Perhaps it was done to boost sales of keyboards and monitors, but definitely I would like to know: was any non-cheats decision for these "puzzles" or no, at all?

Great thanks for Dave Faller and his team developed this cool game - Wrath of Earth!

Last edited by WERTA; 31-07-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #58
MTPDA

Default Remake

Is there any news on that remake, or possibly sequel? I'd love to see one, in addition has anybody confirmed the existence of the level editor? I'd love to mess around with the levels and/or create new ones!
MTPDA is offline                         Send a private message to MTPDA
Old 12-09-2013, 08:06 PM   #59
MTPDA

Default Music

I was wondering if it is possible to find the music for this game? I'd love to stick it on my mp3 player (converted of course).
MTPDA is offline                         Send a private message to MTPDA
Old 13-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #60
WERTA

Default WoE maps viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTPDA View Post
I was wondering if it is possible to find the music for this game? I'd love to stick it on my mp3 player (converted of course).
In august 2013 I have made unpacked WoE maps viewer for removing of the bug with lift (downto ice mines) in WoE Level 7. This viewer can open and display 10 layers 128x128, door objects, monsters objects, sprite objects and ammo items. unfortunately, I can't understand the grouping indexation for wall textures (four textures, one for each N,E,W,S sides). Look at this screen:

WoE maps viewer

On old-games.ru we can remove the bug with lift in WoE Level7. The patcher is coming soon...

Last edited by WERTA; 13-09-2013 at 12:43 PM.