Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-01-2006, 09:56 AM   #21
Sameeralord
Game freak

Inside my head I was thanking Rosie O'Donnell though I knew for sure the beast won't be any better than SEPHIROTH!!. I was very smartly and tightly trapped. I remembered the early part of my military career. I was quite a young boy then, an immature person who didn't understand the purpose of enemy defense lessons given at that time. After 12 years I finally see the purpose. It is time to put breaking combo 123666 in to action!! k:

Side note: Nice to see you finding time to contribute to this story Quintopotere. Keep them coming. k:

Welcome to the new story telling thread Eva02Soul k:
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 16-01-2006, 10:49 AM   #22
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

Thumbs down

.... the most basic rule that I learned in the Primary Military School is that to take the opponent unprepared. In this case thats what i did.

there was a laser gun in the captain's hands. and I was very aware of that ...

Side Note: Cool Animation work there Buddy k:
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 16-01-2006, 01:27 PM   #23
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

.....I yelled "What the hell is that!!?" and pointed at the west wall. Everyone turned to look. Then, i pulled the Sephiroths nose and kicked him in groin.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 16-01-2006, 03:31 PM   #24
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

Then I had just the time to think that I was doing a good job, and I felt like houndred hands immobilizing me, I was not even able to open my mouth to shout... but the captain was shouting even for me: "F***ing b*****rd... You'll not leave this room with you legs..."

A couple of crew dragged out him, while another one was approaching me keeping a strange weapon pointed to me, he said to me smiling: "How do you you feel, dude? Maybe a bit immobilized?" he laughed "You did a very stupid thing, dude! The captain doesn't like those kind of jokes..."
He pressed a button in the panel near the bed and a needle sting my neck...
Old 16-01-2006, 11:29 PM   #25
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

...I felt sharp pain as a syringe-load of greenish liquid flowed into my body. The solider started to laugh.
- Have a good death, sucker...HAHAHAHA... - he said as he walked out of the room.

I felt as if I were stinged by a thousand bees as the liquid flowed through my veins. The pain was unbearable and I cryed out in pain. MY whole body was burning in cramp and my vision started to blur...again. But something was different. Suddenly a strange sensation flowed through my body, like when you dip in a pool of water. Cold... and calm... The pain was gone and I felt... good... better than ever actually...
"Am I dead?" I thought...

"No. You are alive..." came the answer from the abyss. Suddenly a vision appeard before my eyes. The alien from the cave! He was loking at me with his glittering eyes.
- I'm here to help you. The liquid you drank earlier detoxicated your body from the poison. Now you must do as I say if you want to live!" -the alien said.

I had no choice but to cooperate.
- Tell me what to do!

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 17-01-2006, 12:09 AM   #26
Sameeralord
Game freak

Well!! first of all I have to tell you I am not in anyone's side. I come from a planet that is miliions and millions light years away from the proxy system. One day a meteror crashed into our planet. It was so huge and destructive and destroyed our whole planet in one blow.

You might ask how I survived? I was doing some research on behalf of my planet in this proxima system at that time . I got the message from the UNIVERSE NEWS media. My parents,friends everyone died in that crash and after years of research I know who casted meteor. The person who casted meteor is Sephiroth.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 17-01-2006, 12:49 AM   #27
Sameeralord
Game freak

Hey guys,
Here is our 2nd cartoon clip. Enjoy
Old 17-01-2006, 08:34 AM   #28
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

I was feeling like in a dream and all that story sounded just... unbelievable...
How could it be possible for Sephiroth using a meteor like a missile?

-What could I do? I'm lonely in this spaceship!-, I protested, -And I'm just a prisoner...-

-No, in this moment they think you are a dead! They're bringing your body in the fridge cell and you'll wake up there. Then you'll help me sabotaging the ship!-
Old 17-01-2006, 12:14 PM   #29
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

....When they open the cell, jump and headbutt the scientists. Grab their stun guns and stun armed guards. Then, go to the air-vent, and i will instruct to the reactor.

-Youre about to awake now. Do as i told you.....
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 17-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #30
Wolf Thug
Super Freak

They open the cell you jump up and punch the scientists teeth in grab a stun gun and blast open the air vent someone grabs you from the back you slam the gun in his face he falls unconcious and you turn in time to see him slump to da floor....you feel a shiver run through your muscled body...action at last you think...but another guard comes into sight with he fires his stun gun at you but misses and hits a guard behind you instead you fire like mad and hit your target only twice taking a quick glance around you see no more guards to fight you quickly search the guards before making for da vent and....
Wolf Thug is offline                         Send a private message to Wolf Thug