Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-01-2006, 02:38 AM   #11
Sameeralord
Game freak

I couldn't figure out what it was saying at all. It was all so foreign.I realized that this is my chance of escape.
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 15-01-2006, 05:28 AM   #12
Shady Yashy
Forum hobbit

Question

... but the problem was there was no place to. I was trapped between the alien and me. And it reached out it's hand ....

andput it on my shoulder. By the time i was shaking like hell. Then, it made me sit down.... I was too powerful for me to resist. Then it went somewhere and after about 5 minutes it cam back with some kind of jug or something. And it put it into my lips...

I couldn't resist.... It forced some juicy liquid into my mouth....

Side Note: Thanks again for the contribution guys.
Shady Yashy is offline                         Send a private message to Shady Yashy
Old 15-01-2006, 09:10 AM   #13
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

... the juce was tasting too sweet... I tried with all my forces to not gulp down that liquid, but I was too weak to resist to the beast...

The juce made turn my head and in a few moments I fell to the metallic, smooth and cold floor.

I don't know for how many hours or days I slept without dreams, but when I opened my eyes I was still in that cave...
Old 15-01-2006, 09:43 AM   #14
omg
Games Master

i began to realise i was very very far from the nearest burger king.
"why god , why!" i screamed punching the air with my fist.
unfortunatly my screams disturbed the slumber of something in the cave ..
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 15-01-2006, 11:37 AM   #15
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

....that "something" screamed. It was an high pitch sound that reminded me of an nuclear bomb.

I felt that it was moving towards me.

With my last powers, i kneeled and started to pray.

Suddenly, i felt something strange.

The cave dissappeared and i was in a strange room with guys wearing yellow, red and blue shirts.

One guy wearing yellow shirt walks from the crowd and says: Welcome. You have been beamed up aboard the....
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen
Old 15-01-2006, 09:36 PM   #16
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

...USS Leviathan, we came to..." but the words faded out and my vision blurred to darkness. I barely felt when I hit the ground....

When I woke up I was on a strange rectangular bed. I sat up and looked around with a mild headache, possibly from the shock. I was in the ship's sickbay, as far I could tell from the beds and the strange Star Trek-like medical equipment around me. I noticed two metallic wristbands on my arms with red lights flashing slowly. I tried to get up from the bed but I couldn't move. The wristbands were holding me fimly, although I didn't saw any chain or band that attached it to the bed.

Suddenly a man in blue uniform came in and walked to my bed holding a strange device emitting faint beeping noises.
- I'm glad you are awake Mr. Black. How do you feel?- he asked and moved the device starting from my head along my body watching the small display.
- Uhh...good...I guess... But how do you know my name? - I mumbled as I watched the man with the gadget.
He just smiled and said:
- You gave us a hard time finding you Mr. Black. Arthemus Black is it? Well, you got some things to stand for. You stole a US Military property and flew two hundred light-years into the Proxima System. Thank God we found you in time.. - he said and put away the gadget.

Another man in red uniform walked into the sickbay and came to my bed.
- Captain... - said the man in blue and stood aside.
- Thank you Doctor - he said and turned to me - I see you alright. I am...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh
Old 16-01-2006, 01:37 AM   #17
Sameeralord
Game freak

"Sephiroth" the captain of the Ship. You might not know me.

HA HA HA HA HA :angry:

As we got the device we needed. What shall we do to you? :tai:

HA HA HA HA HA :angry:
Sameeralord is offline                         Send a private message to Sameeralord
Old 16-01-2006, 03:24 AM   #18
Sameeralord
Game freak

I'm pleased to inform that I have created the first cartoon clip of our story.
I know it is not that good but it is something. k:

Side note: Nice to see you back Playbahnosh.

Old 16-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #19
Quintopotere
Home Sweet Abandonia

The laugh of the captain was not so reassuring, expecially because I had heard many frightening stories about the tortures made to the ones captured by those secret bureaux of the Area 51... I was feeling in a trap and the headache was rising like my heartbeat...

Sephiroth looked at me more serious: - You have seen too many things and we can't leave you free, you know...-
Suddenly a man entered in the room shouting: -CAPTAIN! WE ARE IN A BIG TROUBLE!-
Old 16-01-2006, 09:06 AM   #20
Eva02Soul
Game freak

"Rosie O'Donnell has trapped us in her artificial gravity!" Sephiroth spun around "The O'Donnell beast?? This was all we needed" He muttered, walking towards the exit. Just before he left, he gestured to me. "Make sure he doesn't leave the room..." He stated coldly...
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul