Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 08-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #341
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Exclamation dosbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
molodec )) zaregestrirovalsia. seichas ty mozhes nazhat "edit" namesto pisania neskolkix postov za soboiu, yestli ty na 4agonebud vspomnesh. eto vo forum pravilax

pieces of eight ludi poluchaiut za to shto ugadaiut daily screenshot quiz, ili napishut review. tipo forum deneg. no u nix net nekakogo smysla, eto prosto tak

post attachments eto fajly katorye ty mozhesh prisoedenit k svojemu postu (to shto ty napishesh, eto post). naprimer kartinki

a da, eshio odin tip. smotri kogda ludi pisali svoj post, yestli ty choches komunebud pomoch ili otvetit. yestli ktoto naprimer pisal v 2008.. to tam nulegoi shants, 4to on eto uvidet..

a seychas nam nado nasamom dele start writing in english
Sad

Last edited by eugene425; 08-06-2010 at 03:15 PM. Reason: I don`t understand that word
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 08-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #342
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugene425 View Post
4agonebud what is it?
чего нибудь

and yes, it may be difficult to speak english for some but it's english forum so if someone doesn't like it he doesn't have to visit it ..

by the way, highest time to learn english=P
but if you're unsure about a word or two you can always use free online translators, one of good ones is for example google translate
Old 08-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #343
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
чего нибудь

and yes, it may be difficult to speak english for some but it's english forum so if someone doesn't like it he doesn't have to visit it ..

by the way, highest time to learn english=P
but if you're unsure about a word or two you can always use free online translators, one of good ones is for example google translate
Спасибо
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425
Old 12-09-2010, 05:28 AM   #344
Evil the Nub

I'm having a weird glitch. In the pirate room I can't pick any items up. I can't pick up the key after I kill him, and if I drop something in there I can't pick it back up. I tried starting over and I got all the way to the same place and it happened again. Any one know how to fix it?
Evil the Nub is offline                         Send a private message to Evil the Nub
Old 13-09-2010, 12:23 AM   #345
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil the Nub View Post
I'm having a weird glitch. In the pirate room I can't pick any items up. I can't pick up the key after I kill him, and if I drop something in there I can't pick it back up. I tried starting over and I got all the way to the same place and it happened again. Any one know how to fix it?
Strange, but I have a Glitch was not, though I passed the whole game entirely.
Old 13-09-2010, 07:35 PM   #346
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Strange, but I have a Glitch was not, though I passed the whole game entirely.
Load up a savegame for him then please.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight
Old 13-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #347
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Load up a savegame for him then please.
Okay. But how? What should I do?
Old 14-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #348
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Okay. But how? What should I do?
Go until thew pirate-room, pick up everything from there, save the game, load up the save-file somewhere (like an FTP-client, a blog, you website or whatever) and give the link here to him.
I bet you have a save near to that point, so it wouldn't take away too much of your time.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight
Old 14-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #349
eugene425
Game Wizzard

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
Go until thew pirate-room, pick up everything from there, save the game, load up the save-file somewhere (like an FTP-client, a blog, you website or whatever) and give the link here to him.
I bet you have a save near to that point, so it wouldn't take away too much of your time.
Save this not a problem. Preserved, but what next?
Old 14-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #350
arete
If All Else Fails, Play Dead

Go to www.mediafire.com and upload it. Then paste the link here in this thread so he can download it

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you..."
arete is offline                         Send a private message to arete