Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #161
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Jake's Burgers is pretty good, although I prefer to cook burgers myself.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 18-06-2006, 04:54 AM   #162
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Maikel @ Jan 9 2005, 07:17 PM) [snapback]48464[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
It's good food, just don't eat to much of it
[/b]
That's pretty much it.

@wendymaree: You're from Australia? I never noticed.
Old 18-06-2006, 06:10 AM   #163
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

I love Mc Donald's, cos thier food tastes good. It tastes like THE Best in the world, at least for me. k:

That's it. The Rest doesn't Matter IMHO. Who needs Healty Food if it tastes like Crap? Nobody. Or at least, not me. Wedgetables...Apples...*Spit*.

Got it? Life short, but good.

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David
Old 18-06-2006, 06:48 AM   #164
Grinder
Funkpilz Inc.

Vegetables.....define. Apples....yum. McDonalds......meeeeh. Burger King......yum. KFC.......well, the chicken were surely not living happy lives, but YUM.
Grinder is offline                         Send a private message to Grinder
Old 18-06-2006, 07:39 AM   #165
Mighty Midget
Pox Vobiscum

You are aware that the KFC is named KFC and not Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore. Seems that they had to leave the 'chicken' out in their name to fit their grub.

(joke)
Old 18-06-2006, 09:27 AM   #166
Titan
Gnome

Send a message via ICQ to Titan Send a message via MSN to Titan Send a message via Skype™ to Titan

Well, about the hygiene; It's sad to say, but it varies amongst resturants and is heavily dependant on the managements.

Generaly though, based on my experience, restaurants in Europe have higher standards due to tougher rules then in America.

I can only speak for my restaurant; We follow the health-rules to the point and even more.
We have the philosophy that IF someone where to be sick from our food, the reputation will take a looong time to repair. So instead we take that little extra time that is needed and get the staff to understand the importance. We enforce handwashing every 30 min MINIMUM for everyone, along with mandatory handwashing if you leave your station, eg. kitchen-staff going into the freezer to get a bag of something, as they have touched the handle to the freezer, and there is a risk that it's contaminated by someone elses hands, eg. someone in the front who have accepted money, and that money is contaminated by perhaps have been on the floor where perhaps someone has walked on that just came from the car where his wife sat the day before when she drove home from the stable after riding a horse.....

That's the thinking you should have to get the understanding why hygiene is so important.

Sadly... As it is such a lowstatus work in America, it attracts idiots, who just aren't capable of realizing this.
Old 18-06-2006, 08:56 PM   #167
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

@Grinder
I hate burger King, thier Souce tastes like crap.
Or is it written...sauze? Or Souze? Or maybe Sauce? Whatever.

@Titan

I'm not surprised of the low hygene standards in america. We all know, America Sucks. Big time.

U-Boat Commander David is offline                         Send a private message to U-Boat Commander David
Old 18-06-2006, 08:57 PM   #168
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Lawl.
The US doesn't have tougher rules, in fact, it has something ten times worse than a health inspector. The US has people who will sue you for the stupidest things. Someone getting their mouth burnt from coffee in McDonalds, people who are sueing fast food places for "making their children fat", it gets incredibly ridiculous. You'll get sued if there's an unsightly stain on the floor (this happened to a coffee shop nearby where I lived, there was a few stains on the floor from people spilling their swirly iced coffee, which is impossible to clean, and instead of sueing the people, the place got sued for other people's stupid).

@David - Wow, thank you for that extremely hateful and "breaking the board's terms of agreement" statement you fat jerk.

My Site -
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 18-06-2006, 09:08 PM   #169
U-Boat Commander David
Abandonia nerd

With "America" i mean the governement, not the People there...

Old 18-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #170
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Lawl, okies. :P

My Site -