Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #41
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

And dont forget dark elf warlocks....Best normal unit in the game.....
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 17-02-2005, 07:06 PM   #42
caesar007
Forum hobbit

ah yes i found the race , it's called "high men" thanks , will have to try that race some time
caesar007 is offline                         Send a private message to caesar007
Old 17-02-2005, 07:11 PM   #43
FreeFreddy

Quote:
Originally posted by Lizard@Feb 17 2005, 08:57 PM
Two of them behind some melee protectors + 1-2 dark elf priests, and you can clear off many dungeons where you won't meet exactly 5 great wyrms (met them once, needed 2 good heroes to clean it off :blink or 3 great drakes.

Old 17-02-2005, 07:16 PM   #44
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by FreeFreddy @ Feb 17 2005, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lizard@Feb 17 2005, 08:57 PM
Two of them behind some melee protectors + 1-2 dark elf priests, and you can clear off many dungeons where you won't meet exactly 5 great wyrms (met them once, needed 2 good heroes to clean it off ) or 3 great drakes.
Yup.With 8 warlocks and one hero,I was able to shoot down 3 Behemots and Colosus.But again enemy with magic imunity are warlocks (And whole dark elven race) useless

Last edited by arete; 27-10-2009 at 06:39 AM. Reason: html
Old 18-02-2005, 03:23 PM   #45
caesar007
Forum hobbit

wow you were right about the paladins ... they are very strong , i don't have a unit that can match their strength , one paladin destroyed 4 turtle dragons yikes

kind of weird , paladins don't seem that strong but in combat it seems they are very very strong

haven't had a chance to fight a warlock though , guess i will have to try them myself and pick the other world to start a game ....

are there people here who would want to play a multi-player game ? and how many can join a multi-player game ? can you also play with 2 real players and 3 AI's ?
caesar007 is offline                         Send a private message to caesar007
Old 18-02-2005, 06:37 PM   #46
another_guest

The biggest effect from walls is when you're up against ranged attackers (archers and such, or any unit with a ranged magical attack): walls will protect the units inside, though there's quite a random factor included.
Also, if you're defending and one of your units is significantly stronger than the others, place that behind the gap in the wall, forcing all non-flying units to fight your strongest unit first.
Besides, enemy units running around in your town during combat, will increase the chances of buildings being destroyed. Walls help to keep them out.
But honestly, I never bother building any walls

Old 19-02-2005, 05:33 PM   #47
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by caesar007@Feb 18 2005, 04:23 PM
wow you were right about the paladins ... they are very strong , i don't have a unit that can match their strength , one paladin destroyed 4 turtle dragons yikes

kind of weird , paladins don't seem that strong but in combat it seems they are very very strong

haven't had a chance to fight a warlock though , guess i will have to try them myself and pick the other world to start a game ....

are there people here who would want to play a multi-player game ? and how many can join a multi-player game ? can you also play with 2 real players and 3 AI's ?
Multiplayer in Mom??!!!! :blink: How??? Where??? When?? :w00t:
Of course I would want to play!!!!!
Old 19-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #48
FreeFreddy

Look here:
http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=687
Under the "extras" you can download the Multiplayer Shell. Though I didn't use it at all, and can't help with it in any way, sorry.

Old 22-02-2005, 02:14 PM   #49
caesar007
Forum hobbit

k this multiplayer thing doesn't seem that easy to use ... any help from someone who already tried it ? and are there people who would want to try a multi player game ?

if so you can either answer here or pm me

am i asking this in the right forum section or should i start a new topic somewhere else btw ?

btw i do have the complete manual for this game if anyone needs it , i don't know if it's the manual for the final version though
Old 22-02-2005, 04:02 PM   #50
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by caesar007@Feb 22 2005, 03:14 PM
k this multiplayer thing doesn't seem that easy to use ... any help from someone who already tried it ? and are there people who would want to try a multi player game ?

if so you can either answer here or pm me

am i asking this in the right forum section or should i start a new topic somewhere else btw ?

btw i do have the complete manual for this game if anyone needs it , i don't know if it's the manual for the final version though
As I already said I would LOVE to play mom in multiplayer.But I cant help you with mom shell:I read the readme file and i think it is very unclear and foggy(at least for me).Try to start new topic in multiplayer:challenges or general talk