Go Back   Forums > Updates Workflow > Offers
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #11
Paco
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Paco Send a message via MSN to Paco Send a message via Yahoo to Paco

merged thread. Please use this Thread to post your stuff and dont create a new Thread for it. Thank you.

Check here for Maps i made
Paco is offline                         Send a private message to Paco
Old 11-08-2009, 06:40 PM   #12
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Sorry, I wasn't sure if I should create a new thread or not.

I *do* have FTP access, so as soon as I get the time to scan it, I'll upload it (probably around tomorrow afternoon).
Eleima512 is offline                         Send a private message to Eleima512
Old 12-08-2009, 06:15 PM   #13
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Manual has been scanned, pieced into a tidy PDF and uploaded.
Enjoy!
Eleima512 is offline                         Send a private message to Eleima512
Old 24-08-2009, 04:21 PM   #14
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Default Eleima512 - Wing Commander Academy

I was rummaging around again, and I found a copy of Wing Commander Academy from Origin Systems (1993, I believe). I don't have a box shots, but I did find the handbook which shipped with it. Interested? I could probably write up a review for it, it's a small game, and would warrant a small review. Just tell me if it's green lighted or not, and if it is, I'll go ahead and upload it.

Last edited by Eleima512; 24-08-2009 at 04:28 PM. Reason: found new material
Old 25-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #15
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Euh... Bump? Am I approved or not? I tried fixing the title in my posts (last and first), but the thread still show up as just "Eleima", and not "Eleima - Wing Commander Academy", so I'm not sure if you staffers saw my latest offer or not. Keep me posted.
Old 25-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #16
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Patience, we're only volunteers. Anyways I was just checking it and since it's sold only on AtomicMall, which is some sort of Amazon Marketplace, it's [APPROVED]

Only we can rename the thread. Tell me title and I'll change it.
Old 25-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #17
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Sure thing! I wasn't getting impatient or anything, just curious as to why some threads were being addressed and not mine which kept slipping down the list. It's actually kinda a shame that we can't change our original post's title to match the new material we're offering, as it kinda camouflages the newer post with the new material. In my humble opinion, it doesn't garantee that it'll be noticed. But, oh well... Anyways, I've got the game, the manual, and screenshots ready and packed, I'm writing up the review as we speak, and I'll upload all this before the night is out.

Cheers!
Old 25-08-2009, 07:08 PM   #18
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

Alrighty then, everything's uploaded, and I even got a hold of boxshots. Enjoy.
Old 18-09-2009, 11:18 PM   #19
Eleima512
Forum hobbit

More rummaging, and I've uncovered a true classic, Jill of the Jungle (which was shareware, so that shouldn't pose *any* problem), as well as its sequels, Jill Goes Underground & Jill Saves the Prince. I don't have the "Jill of the Jungle: The Complete Trilogy" package it was supposedly released as a year later, but I do have the separate components. Now, this was all created by the awesome folks that worked at Epic MegaGames back in good old 1992. I'm assuming that Epic MegaGames is the same as Epic Games that's listed in the ESA list, and that would mean that there's a 15 year protection. Since we're almost 18 years later (gosh, that makes me feel *old*), we should be in the clear, right?
Naturally, I'd also volunteer a review, screen shots, and I'm working on the box shots (but no promises there).
Interested in playing a game with a blonde in a skimpy costume?
Old 19-09-2009, 07:48 AM   #20
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

[APPROVED] Thank you. It seems there's a high demand for the game.
TotalAnarchy is offline                         Send a private message to TotalAnarchy