Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 16-12-2005, 01:29 AM   #11
Eva02Soul
Game freak

It's funny you didn't search for similar threads before you posted a topic saying we don't have them?
Eva02Soul is offline                         Send a private message to Eva02Soul
Old 16-12-2005, 02:23 AM   #12
Bp103
Game freak

I did they wernt funny
Bp103 is offline                         Send a private message to Bp103
Old 16-12-2005, 02:35 AM   #13
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

This is so damn cute.

Stupid me forgot the image. :angel:

Ok maybe I won't show the image actually. :angel:

Forget everything.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 16-12-2005, 03:57 AM   #14
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Use one finger to type man. Take it slow, rofl...

bp103... do you happen to play Baldurs Gate II?
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 16-12-2005, 04:26 AM   #15
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Dec 15 2005, 11:37 PM
Did you check out that Ninja one? I had never seen it before. It's freaking awesome!
But there are so many others that match or surpass it. Tons of Asian gymnastics/tricks videos, some great ones from russia as well. It's kind of generic, and I have to say, Rise Against does not suit the video at all.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 16-12-2005, 04:38 AM   #16
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Rise Against?

I'd like to see this video, exactly which link was it?
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 16-12-2005, 04:43 AM   #17
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@Dec 16 2005, 05:38 AM
Rise Against?

I'd like to see this video, exactly which link was it?
The background music utilized in the video. ...then again, 97% of videos on the internet have horrible, horrible music selections.

And yea, in reference to the PA forums again and their humour (these people are what we experts refer to as "funny" (too bad you guys missed out on the latest art forum war, they absolutely brutalized some newbie with a brash ego. ...for about 43 pages. Hilarity ensued, I actually laughed while reading it. At one point, they locked the topic, and then -reopened- it due to it being awesome)), they also tend to post links way, way, way before we get them, and usually many more of them in the same vein as well.

http://www.abandonia.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8364 and the ninja topic you requested
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 16-12-2005, 04:47 AM   #18
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

The PA forums sound exciting, what are they?

Thanks for the link, I don't care if its a bad choice of music for the video, but it's good music.
Old 16-12-2005, 04:50 AM   #19
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

They aren't bad, saw 'em live few years ago. And the PA forums are another one I frequent, the Penny Arcade forums. I warn you though, very different vibe, think Big City versus Small Town Community, although the goings on mark new territory in freaking hilarious. The most interesting boards are Linksville and Art Corner (being Penny Arcade, the place houses some of the best artists you'll find casually posting their work on forums. Some of these illustrators are Gods, others are merely present for said Gods to critique and mock. Proceed in the art forum with caution, young Jedi.)
Old 16-12-2005, 04:58 AM   #20
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Rise Agianst came here about a year and a half ago, but I wasn't 18 so I couldn't go, now I am I want them to come back. I did see Strike Anywhere though, they rocked my socks.

I think I should be able to handle thess forums, I have successfully lasted a week and a half in the PSP forums which aren't anywhere near as bad as what these sound like but it's not the best. Although I did get into a pretty big arguement with one of the members over Hardcore.