Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Abortion is stupid:

*Woman wanting abortion* I don't want this kid, so I will get rid of it before it is a kid...

*Stupid government* No, we won't allow you to, because you are irresponsible and there aren't enough kids up for adoption...

*Inteligent nobody* But you are wrong, there are far too many children up for adoption, some people get pregnant incredibly easy, and how can you forget the thousands of starving, homeless children overseas?

*Earth Spirtualist* There are too many people on the planet, that is why it keeps having earthquakes and hurricanes. Natural disasters are nature's way of saying stop having more children. Abortion is good!

*Supreme scientist guy* Well, the earth dude has a point. The capacity of the land and it's capability of fertilization of soil may not be able to support many more millions of people, so I say go for abortion. Stupid government won't let us use stem cells for research...

*Stupid Government* Shut up all of you. I am in charge here, and if you don't shut up I will roll you over with the CIA...

The moral of this crap skit? If you go for abortion, you are being "immoral and awful by taking human life"; yet if you are anti-abortion you are controling someone else's life, as there are many children up for adoption, some women are extremely fertile, and even all combinations of birthcontrol are not 100% effective. (unless the guy gets snipped/woman gets tied, but c'mon, no one is ready for that kind of commitment LOL ) I would choose being an a*shole over submitting to an all powerful entity controlling my freedom.
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 06-09-2005, 08:57 PM   #2
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Quote:
Originally posted by blastradius14@Sep 6 2005, 12:34 PM
all combinations of birthcontrol are not 100% effective. (unless the guy gets snipped/woman gets tied, but c'mon, no one is ready for that kind of commitment LOL )
Actually, there's one method that is 100% effective every time and involves no surgery whatsoever and no additional expense to either party. It does require a certain amount of willpower, though.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:03 AM   #3
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Fruit Pie Jones+Sep 6 2005, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fruit Pie Jones @ Sep 6 2005, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-blastradius14@Sep 6 2005, 12:34 PM
all combinations of birthcontrol are not 100% effective. (unless the guy gets snipped/woman gets tied, but c'mon, no one is ready for that kind of commitment LOL )
Actually, there's one method that is 100% effective every time and involves no surgery whatsoever and no additional expense to either party. It does require a certain amount of willpower, though. [/b][/quote]
Abstination? (or whatever the word for the lack of doing it is :whistle: )
blastradius14 is offline                         Send a private message to blastradius14
Old 07-09-2005, 05:00 AM   #4
Lonely Vazdru
Super Freak

I think he refers to not lettin' go inside your partner, but pull it out just before you reach critical level. Can be done effectively with willpower (as mentioned by fruit pie Jones). I strongly suggest to add a playful mate too. :whistle:
Lonely Vazdru is offline                         Send a private message to Lonely Vazdru
Old 07-09-2005, 06:50 AM   #5
PrejudiceSucks
Above-Par

Or alternatively, you could just dispense with the surgery and hit the guy in the knackers with a baseball bat. I bet that'd work. Just don't do it while he's awake, OK?
PrejudiceSucks is offline                         Send a private message to PrejudiceSucks
Old 07-09-2005, 07:26 AM   #6
Reup
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonely Vazdru@Sep 7 2005, 06:00 AM
I think he refers to not lettin' go inside your partner, but pull it out just before you reach critical level. Can be done effectively with willpower (as mentioned by fruit pie Jones). I strongly suggest to add a playful mate too.* :whistle:
Also not 100% safe. There's allways the chance of getting the timing wrong. Actaully the only 100% certain way to NOT get pregnant is not having sex.

Allthough anticonception pill + condom will get you up to a 99.9% safe way... Safe enough if you ask me.

Edit: surgory is off course also 100%, but rather inreversible...

Ontopic: the whole supreme court being so heavily a political issue is in violation of the trias politica. These judges can not be expected to be impartial. It shouldn't matter what religion the judge has or what state he comes from, but as far as I can tell, in reality, it DOES matter. Takes a bit of the justice out of the the system of justice...
Reup is offline                         Send a private message to Reup
Old 07-09-2005, 03:38 PM   #7
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Reup+Sep 7 2005, 08:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reup @ Sep 7 2005, 08:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
<!--QuoteBegin-Lonely Vazdru
@Sep 7 2005, 06:00 AM
I think he refers to not lettin' go inside your partner, but pull it out just before you reach critical level. Can be done effectively with willpower (as mentioned by fruit pie Jones). I strongly suggest to add a playful mate too.* :whistle:
Also not 100% safe. There's allways the chance of getting the timing wrong. Actaully the only 100% certain way to NOT get pregnant is not having sex.

Allthough anticonception pill + condom will get you up to a 99.9% safe way... Safe enough if you ask me.

Edit: surgory is off course also 100%, but rather inreversible...
[/b][/quote]
Actually, not "letting go" is not effective not only because of the timnig issue but becuase sperm may already be present on the penis and some sperm are ejaculated during sex. But anyway, back onto US politics (unless anyone wants me to split this thread so we can carry on talking about contraception, etc).
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 07-09-2005, 03:45 PM   #8
Fruit Pie Jones
Now 50% Descriptivist!

Quote:
Originally posted by blastradius14@Sep 6 2005, 08:03 PM
Abstination? (or whatever the word for the lack of doing it is :whistle: )
One more off-topic, just for clarity: Yes, that's what I was referring to, and I think "abstinence" is the exact word you're looking for.
Old 07-09-2005, 04:24 PM   #9
blastradius14
Abandonia Homie

Too bad this isn't the name that whatchmacallit thread LOL

Apparently this thread is headed that way, R Havell :whistle:
Old 07-09-2005, 04:54 PM   #10
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

I've spilt the thread. Proceed the abortion/contraception discussion. I was quite enjoying it.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell