Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 02-04-2005, 10:17 AM   #31
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

He is still alive (or at least there has been no confirmation of his death).
Well CNN said he died, but then again I never believed the voultures at CNN to give accurate news.
BTW - this is

I really don't know how much time I spend on Abandonia. Depends how much work I have. I usually do open the forum, but I do tons of other stuff at the same time, so... Sometimes I also check in from work... And there's also Rainwife. I'm often loged in - and she's behind the computer browsing the web. Every now and then she checks the forum (but stays loged in as me - or the other way around).
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos
Old 02-04-2005, 11:24 AM   #32
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well he is still alive, I just heard the news. But personally I think they try to hard to keep him alive, I imagine he has been in a lot of pain the last 20 years, and yes I know he is the pope and all but all he can do is sit there and wave his arms, I don't see this as a very good image and I don't see how this image can restore faith, belief and hope and all that.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 02-04-2005, 12:05 PM   #33
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Im always doing multiple things but i usually check the site for 30 mins.. 3 times a day... at times like last night i spend about an hour here doing almost nothing

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean