Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Forum Games
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-06-2005, 08:06 PM   #31
TonyG

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s+Jun 18 2005, 07:23 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a1s @ Jun 18 2005, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TonyG@Jun 18 2005, 07:04 PM
Only 1 PM a Day will be accepted ( game day ) In this you should Tell me what your move for that day is. and ask about anything you are unsure of, if you dont ask you will never know.
what if I make some illegal moves (for example: there is a large rock, I (beliving 'large' to be something like a 100 kilos) tell you I want to move it , and then do something with it (dam a small creek, grind seeds, etc...), while in reality the 'large rock' is something twice my height and weightnig more than ten tons, so clearly immoveble to begin with), will I be able to make a redo? and what would be the rules about it? also I never realy got the part about aperance. are we not allowed to make contact with each other trough PMs? (that is logical of course) but if we only send you one PM per turn, how can we put 5 contacts in there? or do you mean we can only contact five other people? [/b][/quote]
1st: if you make one small illigal move that dosent effect your overall turn too badly, you will just lose that part of your move, if it was something that could cause you to hurt yourself ie: bad back after trying to lift mountain then you could be hurt and will be informed of this :Brain:

If you make one illigal move that Ruins your Whole turn i will tell you about it straight away, and if i get a quick' ish re-move than i will let it slip, just as long as it dosent happen to often.

To be honest if you Examine the rocks ( dosent cost any move points ) before you try to pick one up you will Find a small One of suitable size. If you tell me you have Examined the Area i will take it you found what you wanted so long as you are in the appropriate area.

and i think you are right about problems with Player interaction. how does this sound. Players can chat in the Official game thread so long as its on Topic, ie you are in Character. if you agree to a swap of ideas or trade inform me of it by PM Both of you so i can update the character sheets. it wouldnt be wise to tell all the players how to make that new life saving toy you have invented :bleh: and lose your edge.

Common sense shall prevail! LOL

Any other Questions are welcome.
TonyG is offline                         Send a private message to TonyG
Old 18-06-2005, 08:52 PM   #32
Havell
Home Sweet Abandonia

I'll join too, if the game hasn't already started.
Havell is offline                         Send a private message to Havell
Old 18-06-2005, 10:36 PM   #33
a1s
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell@Jun 18 2005, 08:52 PM
there's a waiting list. even if the game would start you can get in as soon as someone dies (it depends hevaily on the gameworld when that will hapen, but probaly soon :twisted: )
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 18-06-2005, 10:53 PM   #34
TonyG

Quote:
Originally posted by R Havell@Jun 18 2005, 08:52 PM
i have the initial 5 mate, but after the first couple of game days i should know how i will cope with the workload. If im managing easilly i will probably allow a couple more players to join.

otherwise you are no 1 on the waiting list.

Hopefully i will get this started tomorrow.
TonyG is offline                         Send a private message to TonyG
Old 19-08-2005, 12:35 PM   #35
a1s
Hero Gamer

I don't believe Tony is coming back...
so what I wanted to ask is: does anyone want to take his place? I would voulanteer myslef (and will if we need be), but I'm not all that good with writing.

P.S. allso post here on wheather you still want to do it.
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s