Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-10-2010, 08:11 AM   #21
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Here and http://groups.google.com/group/innrevival are the only two I can think of.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman
Old 22-11-2010, 02:02 PM   #22
Dave
Mandolin & Spaghetti Soldier

A discussion has been opened into our special Multiplayer section "Mêlée Island", if you are looking for players don't miss the opportunity!

http://www.abandonia.com/vbullet/showthread.php?t=26161
Old 27-11-2010, 03:49 AM   #23
azuritereaction

Made that video finally:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvVaey24faU

Going to try and get this place going again with lots of people, the last game I advertised this way got something like 3,000 new people joining it, so let's hope this happens here

Future parts of the commentary cover mainly the Shadows of Yserbius and the gameplay within, there's two more parts after this.

Spread the link around, get more people into INN again
azuritereaction is offline                         Send a private message to azuritereaction
Old 28-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #24
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

good vid. and you should totally get someone to play the shadow of yserbius mission with you in your next video
Old 28-11-2010, 10:20 PM   #25
azuritereaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
good vid. and you should totally get someone to play the shadow of yserbius mission with you in your next video
i did get that, in fact :P
azuritereaction is offline                         Send a private message to azuritereaction
Old 24-03-2011, 01:16 AM   #26
Fire

Is the server down right now for anyone else?

Old 24-03-2011, 03:12 AM   #27
DarthHelmet86
SuperFishMod

Their server can go down at times. It has nothing to do with us at all. I no longer have the game installed to check if it is down for me too, but sometimes you just need to wait a few hours for it to come back.
DarthHelmet86 is offline                         Send a private message to DarthHelmet86
Old 28-08-2011, 07:57 AM   #28
Zunafux
Lurker

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthHelmet86 View Post
Their server can go down at times. It has nothing to do with us at all. I no longer have the game installed to check if it is down for me too, but sometimes you just need to wait a few hours for it to come back.
Hi guys,

I downloaded the inn revival client and managed to get it working online. HURRAY! I managed to play a couple of quick rounds of Shadows of Yusaria and managed to die rather quickly. I also downloaded the game manual for the game and gave it a quick look through. The only thing i need now is a build for the barbarian profession as i don't know where i should spend my points, and as stated on the manual once they are spent they are gone forever. So i don't want to put points in the wrong stats and possible end up with a useless character. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Zunafux
Zunafux is offline                         Send a private message to Zunafux
Old 02-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #29
Diniky

Sorry my friends, the server is completely and down the one person that has the server code is not willing to let it go

Old 02-11-2017, 07:24 PM   #30
Japo
Autonomous human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diniky View Post
Sorry my friends, the server is completely and down the one person that has the server code is not willing to let it go
That's really too bad... So you are involved in the community?

It was fun making this video, although I haven't played this since... Really remarkable game.