What is it? 17 58.62%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-03-2006, 02:35 PM   #21
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Send a message via ICQ to Nick Send a message via Skype™ to Nick

Quote:
Originally posted by Shunk Eat Enemy@Mar 24 2006, 04:28 PM
I would like to thank Nick for getting me into this band...
You're welcome. k:

EDIT: I have some songs from their last album Archetype. Some of them reminded me Demanufacture style. That's great, because last albums before band reunion sounded like simple alternative (Linkin' Park and so on). Edgecrusher for example.

Nick is offline                         Send a private message to Nick
Old 25-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #22
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

Whats funny is i saw the Remanufacture cd track listing you practically posted a link for everything on it or i have most of the songs from somewhere else on other cds or links
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 27-03-2006, 04:57 AM   #23
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Here's link to live video.
Zero Signal Live

EDIT: To be honest, they sounded like s**t. :not_ok: Probably because they tired (when song is starting, Burton looks red like tomato). Anyway... Well, see yourself.

EDIT EDIT: Here's link to some wallpapers. If anybody can find more, please share the link.
Fear Factory Wallpapers

Old 27-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #24
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

heh i have that skull with some facial features on as my current desktop my brother hates it he thinks hes gonna open his eyes LOL and my bros 23... he hates horror stuff

EDIT: Hay not bad for live ive been at ozzfest it looks and sounds exactly like that quality wise. Not mention the clear nice video on a normal size not a little 1 inch by 1 inch square

EDIT: hay if you bought the transgression cd you also got an exclusive link that didnt work to a website that has some cool stuff heres the working link http://www.factoryfiles.com/bonus/index.html
it has the song My grave to DL under the music section it has 4 videos you can watch and endless pics of FF. The vids are at the the: Raymond Harrara, Empire, Tour Tease, and live instore preveiw
Shunk Eat Enemy is offline                         Send a private message to Shunk Eat Enemy
Old 29-03-2006, 11:47 AM   #25
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

Quote:
Originally posted by Shunk Eat Enemy@Mar 27 2006, 09:46 PM
heh i have that skull with some facial features on as my current desktop my brother hates it he thinks hes gonna open his eyes LOL and my bros 23... he hates horror stuff

EDIT: Hay not bad for live ive been at ozzfest it looks and sounds exactly like that quality wise. Not mention the clear nice video* on a normal size not a little 1 inch by 1 inch square

EDIT: hay if you bought the transgression cd you also got an exclusive link that didnt work to a website that has some cool stuff heres the working link http://www.factoryfiles.com/bonus/index.html
it has the song My grave to DL under the music section it has 4 videos you can watch and endless pics of FF. The vids are at the the: Raymond Harrara, Empire, Tour Tease, and live instore preveiw
Cool!
k: k: k:

EDIT: Pity, that some clips in bad quality.

Old 02-04-2006, 03:38 AM   #26
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

yay i got my stuff from FFstore today a hoody, hat, and a shirt since hot topic only carrys merchandise of mostly crappy bands :ranting:
Old 01-09-2006, 03:11 PM   #27
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

I was watching Terminator 2 Judgment Day and i noticed something the begging of the song Demanfacture is sampled from that movie during the big chase scene. Also lots of the Vocabulary in the movie are song names like Cyberdyne and T1000.
Old 02-09-2006, 06:32 AM   #28
Nick
Переводчик помаленьку

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shunk Eat Enemy @ Sep 1 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]252320[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I was watching Terminator 2 Judgment Day and i noticed something the begging of the song Demanfacture is sampled from that movie during the big chase scene. Also lots of the Vocabulary in the movie are song names like Cyberdyne and T1000.
[/b]
Haven't you know that? Burton is fan of Terminator and Star Trek. They wrote soundtracks to Mortal Kombat (awell, as long as I can remember, maybe I'm wrong) and game Messiah also.

Hey, check this avatar.

Old 02-09-2006, 07:10 PM   #29
Shunk Eat Enemy
Game Wizzard

I know they did Terminator stuff, but i didnt know about star trek. They also did a song for Demolition racer which is a game my dad used to be ubsessed with. I've played messiah but i dont remember it to well.
Old 04-09-2006, 09:28 AM   #30
Horoma
Abandonia nerd

I'm missing some poll options there. :not_ok:

I know them, they're not tool brutal, but they're not that great.
Horoma is offline                         Send a private message to Horoma