omg
Inventory:

ReamusLQ
Inventory:
TonyG is offline                         Send a private message to TonyG
Old 19-06-2005, 12:25 AM   #2
TonyG

A Foreward to the game.

While the game may look Complex it is quite simple, Stick to the basic Rules and try to be as Specific as possible and things should run like a well oiled engine... if Engines had been invented. In this game the players Controll the world, while events may occure in the game that effect all players this will only be to keep things interesting. A sudden storm may hit that the players need to react to or something my appear that needs their attention, but other than that the player's controll the game. i have removed the stats from the game as each player needs to build his character how they want.. its a clean slate from start, stats may or may not appear later.

keep to the 3 move days via the PM to me and apply thought to your actions and you may excell on this world, heck you might even end up wearing pants on this world if you are really good!.

i would ask that Forum members who are following this to not inform the players of ways to do things. If you have a great idea join the list and you will have a leg up when you get in. Any invention Ideas posted in this thread will be Discarded and be declared un-usable in the game for a lengh of time to be decided by me.

players, if you have any Questions at all about the game ask them in the PM's you send me. i will answer them as soon as i read them.

If you missed it in the other thread, character interaction can now take place in this thread, just stay in character and be carefull about what you say and what you give away. and check the applicant thread for more info on this if needed.

And Last but not least, have fun. Be you a Voyeur, a player or someone who clicked on the wrong thread. This is supposed to be fun. For all of us.
Old 19-06-2005, 12:26 AM   #3
TonyG

A faint breeze is blowing from north to south bringing with it a cold salty chill. To the North is a large expanse of Water with both sand and Rocky outcropings making up the sea/land barrier. Leading Down from the beaches Centrally is a grassy meadow with a few animals grazing on natures abundance, upon closer inspection you see they are Pigs, Cows and sheep Iddling away their Days side by side. To the East a large Wooded Area full of Plantlife and small game can be seen, but the approach looks Difficult due to the River running from the south to the sea. There is one Crossing point for access to the Forest, but if there is Rainfall the Way will probably close. To the west are Numerous hills and small Waterways, none of which look like they will be of any real Hindrence to movement.

Upon Closer Inspection you see five Naked men Standing on the beach with Expressions on their Faces one could only describe as suprised. a new world awaits them.. those sheep better watch out.

The game world will become more complex with age, hopefully so will the characters.
Old 21-06-2005, 11:56 PM   #4
a1s
Hero Gamer

OOC: I was wondering, what level of realism will there be? can the charecters get cold from being naked? do they have to eat and drink? and if so, can they get diharea (however that is spelled) from drinking out of open water sources?
a1s is offline                         Send a private message to a1s
Old 22-06-2005, 05:37 PM   #5
TonyG

Quote:
Originally posted by a1s@Jun 21 2005, 10:56 PM
OOC: I was wondering, what level of realism will there be? can the charecters get cold from being naked? do they have to eat and drink? and if so, can they get diharea (however that is spelled) from drinking out of open water sources?
yes weather will effect players, get cought in a storm without clothing may result in some problems for your character, what they will be will depend on the weather, where you are.. and a million other small things.

Btw, im still waiting on 2 players Moves. If i dont get them soon these characters will sleep through the day.
Old 24-06-2005, 04:47 PM   #6
a1s
Hero Gamer

mybe we should set some kind of schdule for this?

how about every 72 hours (or when all the PMs are in, and you have time)?
Old 28-07-2005, 07:32 PM   #7
omg
Games Master

well i sent my turn in. it has been a while now. is anything gonna happen....
omg is offline                         Send a private message to omg
Old 31-07-2005, 03:36 AM   #8
a1s
Hero Gamer

oh spirit of TonyG, if you are here nock twice, if you are not knock only once...