Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 17-05-2006, 04:52 PM   #31
KingTizz

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Darkfall Online for me, not massivly hyped at E3 and mainly had private viewings etc for industry people but both will be rather great if they do what they say they will.

As for the consoles, my SNES is my only one and i don't need another since mario kart isn't on them
KingTizz is offline                         Send a private message to KingTizz
Old 17-05-2006, 07:17 PM   #32
TheGiantMidgit
Abandonia Homie

Well, Mario Kart 64 was on the 64, Mario Kart Double Dash was on the GC, Mario Kart DS was a DS game, and they were all good.

Naturally, Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, and Mario Kart double dash are all going to be available on the Wii.
TheGiantMidgit is offline                         Send a private message to TheGiantMidgit
Old 17-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #33
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Double Dash is my favorite.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 18-05-2006, 11:58 PM   #34
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I was playing Mario Kart on the DS in the store yesterday... I didn't really like it.

I want to play Double Dash, in fact I went to buy a GameCube yesterday (dirt cheap $89 AU), but the package didn't come with a memory card and so far I've only found one store that sells a 3rd party card. If I can't find a store that has Nintendo one's I'm going to give up on GC.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 19-05-2006, 12:11 AM   #35
efthimios
Home Sweet Abandonia

You can easily find a second hand GC for about 20GBP here.

What type of memory card does it require? I thought that most memory cards these days were dirt cheap.
efthimios is offline                         Send a private message to efthimios
Old 19-05-2006, 12:26 AM   #36
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

My GC came with a memory card.
But it may be different for where you live. But my PS2 didn't come with a memory card, so it may just be because the store selling it ordered a batch of systems that would cost them cheaper to stock without the memory card.
Places like Gamestop do that all the time because they're cheap.

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy
Old 20-05-2006, 06:27 AM   #37
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Yes, all stores around me seem to be giving up on GC, they have small selections of games and just the basic console package (console, controller, adapter and A/V cable). The shop selling them for $89 is just trying to get rid of them. And I didn't want to buy one second hand.

I did find Nintendo memory cards but I was $10 short, then found another 3rd party one better than the last one I found for just a few dollars more and I decided to go with that.

I bought Super Smash Bros. Melee and have been ripping it up with Luigi all day. I love it.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 20-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #38
Don Andy
Game Wizzard

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@May 20 2006, 07:27 AM
I bought Super Smash Bros. Melee and have been ripping it up with Luigi all day. I love it.
It's probably the most fun GC game you can get. Well, Wario Ware was pretty good, too, but only if you have some friends around to play silly microgames with you
It's a waste of money though if you already have the GBA Version, it offers nothing new beside some multiplayer modes.
Don Andy is offline                         Send a private message to Don Andy
Old 21-05-2006, 02:13 AM   #39
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

I've never played Wario Ware, have no idea what it is, I'll look into it.

But next on my list is Super Mario Strikers, Mario Superstar Baseball, Mario Power Tennis, Double Dash and possibly Toadstool Tour, I played out golf on GBA so I might pass on that one.
Old 21-05-2006, 04:04 AM   #40
Bobbin Threadbare
Not quite dead.

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Scarecrow@May 20 2006, 04:27 PM
Ness is better.