Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-03-2005, 10:12 PM   #51

:ranting: It's still not working. When I click on the save button after I've typed in the name, it goes blank and just says "....sav" instead of the file name. This is really making me mad, but thanks for all the suggestions anyways.

Old 20-03-2005, 09:25 AM   #52
Guest_Rando

Hey Max, my buddy noticed that food rations are shared among your team when someone eats. The difference you have observed between getting 9 DR and 3 DR probably depends on how close to max food the other followers are.

Old 20-03-2005, 04:41 PM   #53
_\Magus/_
Forum hobbit

yeah well i noticed this when you go to a bar or a dinner... maybe that's the explaination... i'm gonna check it out

Max
Old 20-03-2005, 05:58 PM   #54
Ormic

Need Help! (Bobbin maybe :bye: )

My technician has built a waterpump now. How can I install it into a water source?
I'm not sure if it is working now.

Thanks in advance

Old 20-03-2005, 06:09 PM   #55
Chris
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally posted by Ormic@Mar 20 2005, 06:58 PM
Need Help! (Bobbin maybe :bye: )

My technician has built a waterpump now. How can I install it into a water source?
I'm not sure if it is working now.

Thanks in advance
I'm not absolutely sure, but I think it's enough to leave the pump at a water source. The pump should increase the water production by 3DR per day. To get the full benefit of that, you could also leave some empty bottles etc. there, as your men will fill these up with the surplus DR.

Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris
Old 20-03-2005, 06:18 PM   #56
Ormic

Yeah, thank you, it works.

I am on my way to beat this game finally. Really not too easy but great fun. Would like to see a remake of this with improved handling and more sounds etc.

Old 20-03-2005, 07:30 PM   #57
The Tasty Orange

I've tried to put a trap in a building in one of the areas I own, but how do I get the food? I know that the person I leave at the site gets something to eat, but how does my main char get any??m
:ranting:
The Tasty Orange is offline                         Send a private message to The Tasty Orange
Old 20-03-2005, 10:39 PM   #58
Chris
Abandonia Homie

go to the locations info-screen. you can see the the production of food an water there. normally it shows maddows. i assume you have a rat trap. left-click on the maggots, you'll see rats then. a right-click brings you back to maggots. the numer right shows how many DR of rats will be produced. lets say 3DR. your gang member use up 1DR, so you have a net production of 2DR. a single rat provides 5DR of food, so your gang member produces 2 rats in 10 days. the collects these in a random building (that must not be the one containing the trap). you can normally pick them up from there.
the better types of food can not be produced in every location. just try it out in the info-screen. if you can't select snakes here, they can't be produced.

you have to select the apropriate type of food for your tool. if you leave a rat trap at a location, but select maggots in the info-screen, the member will produce maggots and leave the trap unused.

Chris is offline                         Send a private message to Chris
Old 21-03-2005, 02:39 AM   #59
Mandragoron

I guess he just wants to pick it up.

Just visit all buildings in the camp, in on building the food lys on the ground.
And no camp will produce more then 6 parts of his production line, like 6 rats so visit your camps in some time to get them on max produktion.

Old 21-03-2005, 08:35 AM   #60
The Tasty Orange

Thanks I finally get it. This game is so much easier, when you don't have to rely on a steady supply of dogs
The Tasty Orange is offline                         Send a private message to The Tasty Orange