Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-02-2007, 06:58 PM   #21
catchaserguns
Games Master

I have a Question regarding the level when you're in the complex and you have to get into the acid. i believe it is either level 5 or 6. I would like a walkthrough on this level if at all possible. Please!
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 07-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #22
Mousazz
Game freak

Thanks for the help guys :bleh: ! If not for you, i wouldn't play this game! well, gotta buggie :brain: .
Gonna try it out! thanks! :w00t:
Love you guys!
P.S.: Sorry for being offline. i was bussy waching "Naruto", "Bleach", and playing "Doom 2". man how @^#%#*! these demons are.
Mousazz is offline                         Send a private message to Mousazz
Old 08-04-2007, 01:54 AM   #23
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(catchaserguns @ Feb 26 2007, 06:58 PM) [snapback]281085[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
I have a Question regarding the level when you're in the complex and you have to get into the acid. i believe it is either level 5 or 6. I would like a walkthrough on this level if at all possible. Please!
[/b]
I think there's a sub you need to find.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 14-06-2007, 03:10 AM   #24
catchaserguns
Games Master

Actually I'm on the level after the submarine. Its the level with the red acid pool and you have those red jellies. Any idea how to finish that level?
catchaserguns is offline                         Send a private message to catchaserguns
Old 14-06-2007, 04:45 AM   #25
guesst
Abandonia Homie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(catchaserguns @ Jun 14 2007, 02:10 AM) [snapback]294300[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Actually I'm on the level after the submarine. Its the level with the red acid pool and you have those red jellies. Any idea how to finish that level?
[/b]
Oh, no, sorry, can't help. That's the last level I played when I reviewed the game. It stopped holding my interest after that point.
guesst is offline                         Send a private message to guesst
Old 18-08-2007, 11:50 PM   #26
Guest_catchaserguns_*

My kingdom for a walkthrough! PLEASE

Old 10-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #27
gabiru

to kill the level 7 boss first I jump on the box on the left side of the screen (or right? perhaps might work too) and shoot toward the opposite end of the screen (top right in my case) until both side weapons of the Skull are destroyed. Then I change weapon to homing missile And unload the thing at the same time trying to avoid from being crushed by the skull when it loses the flame thrower.
To kill the last boss on level 21 is more or less the same strategy.

I had some problem with the joystick at first but I solved it by editing the joystick section on the dosbox configuration file to auto and everything else to false. It sorted out Tyrian 2k as well!
Another good idea (still on the conf file) might be to change all the sound sampling rates to 16000 and change the first priority to highest.
gabiru is offline                         Send a private message to gabiru
Old 11-04-2009, 01:43 PM   #28
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

Nice one. Similar to Abuse. Action flow has good tempo which is pretty important for this kind of games. I'll devote more time to this game in the future.

BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello
Old 27-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #29
Tomica

Default Heavy levels

I played that game and reached the end. That was long ago.

The heaviest part were not the bosses, but in the middle of an level, I can't remember where.

I remember that I was on a kind of "waggon" in a some kind of a tunnel. There were some obstacles along the rails. Therefore, I had to jump to avoid that.

Besides that, I had to shoot some target (it looked like a gong), so the doors can open. If I don't do that, "waggon" goes further, but my "hero" fells into something and dies.

I solved that with the intelligent missile. All other weapons failed, but I needed a looooooot of attempts to pass that obstacle.

Does anyone remember that obstacle?
Tomica is offline                         Send a private message to Tomica
Old 28-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #30
BranjoHello
Skilled WormMaster

I'm at 14th level. Does anyone know how to defeat second boos in the game?
It looks lika a spider-skull. I manage to position myself between his legs and melt down his arm with flame (my health usualy goes from 80 to 20 in the process) but then spider-skull starts shooting fireballs from his head-cannon and I don't have a clue what to do about it.

EDIT:
For those who will encounter the same problem here is how I tackled it. After you melt down the arms, position yourself directly under the spider-skull's head and melt it. When the head turns into dozens bats escape to edge of the screen and bring those bastards down with ice. I was left with only 5 health when the boss collapsed so it was a close one.

Last edited by BranjoHello; 29-10-2011 at 04:12 PM. Reason: solution to the problem found
BranjoHello is offline                         Send a private message to BranjoHello