Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 09-11-2013, 07:35 PM   #381
CnC-er
Default Latest version

To get the latest version of this game, updated to work on Windows 7/8 (including 64-bit) go to:

http://cnc-comm.com/community/index....wnloads;cat=25

Old 06-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #382
under-raged dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnC-er View Post
To get the latest version of this game, updated to work on Windows 7/8 (including 64-bit) go to:

http://cnc-comm.com/community/index....wnloads;cat=25
that was not what i was asking for... and i think my version of win7 is 32 bit anyway.

Old 06-12-2013, 11:56 PM   #383
MrFlibble
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdrag View Post
does anyone know of any cheat editor or trainer that can work the abandonia version of this game? the trainers i found so far either can't read the savegame created by the abandonia version OR it's made to work only with the win95 version. the game.dat editor i used to use doesn't work either because ths version doesn't need the DAT files???
The latest version of the game (v1.22) indeed replaces GAME.DAT with GAME.NEW (with a blank GAME.DAT file just to avoid some compatibility issues). I forgot why exactly this had to be done though. Something realted to Covert Ops or somesuch.

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't suggest any cheat programmes that work with the latest version. There has been an EXE editor, I think by Vladan Bato, but I have no idea if it's available (Vladan Bato's website doesn't seem to have it).

I guess you'd have better luck asking around at the CnC Communications Centre, Nyerguds of all people should know something. Also, you can try Googling through cd.textfiles.com, there certainly are old cheat apps for C&C but I have no idea what version they might work with.

A few utilities can also be found here.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:08 AM   #384
Nyerguds
Game freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by underdrag View Post
does anyone know of any cheat editor or trainer that can work the abandonia version of this game? the trainers i found so far either can't read the savegame created by the abandonia version OR it's made to work only with the win95 version. the game.dat editor i used to use doesn't work either because ths version doesn't need the DAT files???

thanks in advance.
The old CCEDT probably works with it. You might need to rename the game.new to game.dat for it to find the file, though.

http://nyerguds.arsaneus-design.com/...d/ccedt102.zip

This edits the unit stats in the game itself, btw, not savegames. Some changes (hit points, stealth ability etc) might not work on existing units in savegames, but will only apply once the mission is restarted or to new units of the type that are built after the change.
Nyerguds is offline                         Send a private message to Nyerguds
Old 18-02-2017, 07:49 PM   #385
akatras 3
Lurker

Default Install

Hi, I have a problem installing the game. On Windows10 it wont open the cnc_xx. If I try it in DowBox it says: Bad command or file name
What can I do?
akatras 3 is offline                         Send a private message to akatras 3