Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 06-04-2005, 10:23 AM   #1
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

I'm playing "The Legend of Sherwood" on hard. I must say that even after Desperados I find it a challenge. Mostly though since I can't run around killing everyone. Is it possible to carry the bodies? If so, how? I'm still just on the second mission.
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG
Old 06-04-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

You get the big muscle dudes wearing the green vest and carrying the club, they can carry bodies, also useful to have Stubby(??????), whatever his name is, to tie them up before carrying them away to a hidden spot.

EDIT Of course you get these people half way through the second mission, after a couple of missions when you get Will Scarlet it gets a lot easier.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 06-04-2005, 04:41 PM   #3
MdaG
Abandonia Homie

Send a message via ICQ to MdaG Send a message via AIM to MdaG Send a message via MSN to MdaG Send a message via Yahoo to MdaG

Is it possible to enter the castle on mission 2?

*edit*

Another thing. I've noticed that it's hard to get all the gold during a mission without killing guards...
MdaG is offline                         Send a private message to MdaG
Old 07-04-2005, 05:36 AM   #4
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well I played it on medium and haven't even finished it, but if you plan well enough then usually you can do most levels without having to kill anyone, sometimes you may have to kill 1 or 2. Also there are some levels were you are not allowed to kill anyone or you will fail, but by then you should have someone who can knock guards out from a distance, which makes it a lot easier.

I don't know about entering the castle but you can enter the castle grounds, up the top of the map if you get on top of the wall and walk around to the south-west you will come to a door, if you go in it you will be able to come out into the grounds to collect that gold purse sitting on top of the stairs, don't think you'll be able to go much further in the castle ground with all those people in there.

Running can help in some situations when you want to get a gold purse, if a guard doesn't turn his back on it long enough for you to sneak there, sometimes running up grabbing it then running away before he turns around will work, cause they do have slow reaction times, the reaction times may be a bit faster on hard but it can't help trying it, expecially if you save often enough.
Iron_Scarecrow is offline                         Send a private message to Iron_Scarecrow
Old 07-04-2005, 10:14 AM   #5
irrelevantjet
Abandonia nerd

i got up to the friar tuck stage and couldn't release him for some reason..... its a fun but hard game k:
irrelevantjet is offline                         Send a private message to irrelevantjet
Old 07-04-2005, 10:18 AM   #6
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

All this talk of it has made me want to play it again now. But I'm going to Queensland on Saturday for a week but then I have a weeks holiday, I'll play it then.

But I can't exactly remember what to do with the friar, are you doing the level where you meet maid Marian and she ask you to meet with the friar?
Old 07-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #7
Unknown Hero
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by MdaG@Apr 6 2005, 11:23 AM
I'm playing "The Legend of Sherwood" on hard. I must say that even after Desperados I find it a challenge. Mostly though since I can't run around killing everyone. Is it possible to carry the bodies? If so, how? I'm still just on the second mission.
This is the easiest game in that genre (commandos, desperados,...)!!! The only problem are archers, and when you get rid of them, no-one can stop you.

I passed this game on hard with 100% spared lives! I also collected every single coin on every level, and passed all min quests in those levels. A waaaay too easy game.

If you ask how did I do that here's a prove (I also have save files):
When you enter combat just make a big round swing in one direction, and then BEFORE your charecter finishes his swing, make another swing in other direction. If you manage to do this before, you wont lose your stamina, so you will be able to repeat it for as long as you want.

Quote:
All this talk of it has made me want to play it again now.
Please play despreados, it's better IMHO.
Unknown Hero is offline                         Send a private message to Unknown Hero
Old 08-04-2005, 12:14 PM   #8
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well I've never even heard of Desperados.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:47 PM   #9
irrelevantjet
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Hero@Apr 7 2005, 09:25 PM
When you enter combat just make a big round swing in one direction, and then BEFORE your charecter finishes his swing, make another swing in other direction. If you manage to do this before, you wont lose your stamina, so you will be able to repeat it for as long as you want.
isn't that called CHEATING?
irrelevantjet is offline                         Send a private message to irrelevantjet
Old 08-04-2005, 01:57 PM   #10
Iron_Scarecrow
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sounds more like a bug in the game. But yes still cheating in a way.