Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #111
The Joe Man

Bumpin' cuz I'm broke as a joke!

New items yet to be added/priced:

Dungeon Hack (COMPLETE)
Software Toolworks - Star Wars Chess (COMPLETE. 3.5 disk version which should include "Exclusive Robot Mouse Decals!" I haven't opened it up yet to check)

Keep in mind that the PC price list hasn't been updated yet so anything you're interested in, you'll get the lowest price possible (plus the 10% discount on top of everything and free shipping if over $100 yada yada yada)

I also have a ton of Sega CD games and some Genesis stuff if anyone's interested. All my complete/mints for the SCD were bought, but I have a ton of jewels/manuals left. Also waiting on a very awesome/rare collection that I'll unveil within a week's time.

Help me out and buy some ridiculously cool stuff!
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 24-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #112
Timpsi
Hero Gamer

Quote:
Sea Dogs $70: MINT
70 bucks? Really? Why, is it ultra rare or something? Just wondering, as I have one too.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #113
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpsi View Post
70 bucks? Really? Why, is it ultra rare or something? Just wondering, as I have one too.
Like I said, those prices are like 2 years old so for anything anyone wants, I check out current competitive prices on individual games (and price lower).

Oddly enough, Sea Dogs is still spot on: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000051SGS/
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man
Old 27-04-2012, 09:48 PM   #114
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joe Man View Post
Oddly enough, Sea Dogs is still spot on: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000051SGS/
Even odder is that it sold on Amazon like 2 days after I posted the above.

Bumpin' because I cleaned up the list and added Genesis, SegaCD, and Misc. items!
Old 04-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #115
MaVeRiCk_22_RapTor
Lurker

Hi,
You send to Brazil? ..

I would like to see pictures of these games ..

Hidden & Dangerous - Action Pack (Includes Devil's Bridge)
The Sims
Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive
Max Payne (DVD Case)
Scarface - The World is Yours
Call of Duty - Deluxe Edition Box Set
Doom III
Unreal

Thank you
MaVeRiCk_22_RapTor is offline                         Send a private message to MaVeRiCk_22_RapTor
Old 26-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #116
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVeRiCk_22_RapTor View Post
Hi,
You send to Brazil? ..

I would like to see pictures of these games ..

Hidden & Dangerous - Action Pack (Includes Devil's Bridge)
The Sims
Desperados - Wanted Dead or Alive
Max Payne (DVD Case)
Scarface - The World is Yours
Call of Duty - Deluxe Edition Box Set
Doom III
Unreal

Thank you
Yep; I send everywhere! Sorry it took so long to get back to you, I never check this thread/PM's anymore. Anyways, I got your PM too (and possibly your email unless it's someone else) and send pics your way ASAP, very likely tomorrow (26th) since I'll have some time. Talk to you soon!
Old 27-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #117
The Joe Man

UPDATE!

I've updated the list with accurate prices as of a month or two ago, and most prices have gone way down (thanks economy). Also added some stuff too but I couldn't tell ya offhand so go ahead and take another look to see if there's anything you'd like!

Maverick, I'll go down and take a picture of your order in a minute. Only thing out of your list that's been sold is Unreal. Expect a PM within an hour. Thanks!
Old 28-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #118
Tracker
Home Sweet Abandonia

Can you estimate how much did you spend on videogames over the course of roughly twenty years?

Reverend Preacherbot: Wretched sinner unit! The path to Robot Heaven lies here, in the Good Book 3.0.
Bender: Hey. Do I preach at you when you're lying stoned in the gutter? No!
Tracker is offline                         Send a private message to Tracker
Old 28-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #119
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracker View Post
Can you estimate how much did you spend on videogames over the course of roughly twenty years?
Oh god. Well honestly, most of the rarer stuff I picked up when I was a kid and it was buried in the bargain bin. A lot of the "newer" releases were grabbed at Half-Price books, random computer places before they went out of business, etc...the weird thing is that I never went out and got stuff with the intent to sell them down the line, they were all for me for me to play or something I thought looked interesting.

Long story short: I've played a TON of games. The time invested is probably way more valuable than the monetary value at this point.

I just recently bought 4 Noctua case fans, and dropped another $80 on a Noctua D-14 in order to make my comp as silent as possible for recording purposes (I do freelance voicework). Then I had to drop ANOTHER $80 on replacement RAM since my current heatsinks are too high for the new D-14. Joe Man's broke!

Abandonia, help me soothe my woes/wallet and buy some stuff! This community has really saved my butt in the past with bills, so if you're on the fence about anything in particular, I don't mind dropping the price a few more bucks to make it work. Thanks again to everyone who's bought in the past! That was a super rough time but it worked out okay thanks to you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeWar View Post
No worries... I'm even thinking of framing that kick ass copy of "Savage Empire" you sold to me 8-]
Ha, go for it! I remember poring over that giant map when I was a kid, looking for secret caves and whatnot. Fun memories, and I'm glad you got the chance to relive yours as well!

Last edited by The Joe Man; 03-01-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Old 31-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #120
NukeWar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joe Man View Post
Thanks again to everyone who's bought in the past! That was a super rough time but it worked out okay thanks to you all
No worries... I'm even thinking of framing that kick ass copy of "Savage Empire" you sold to me 8-]
NukeWar is offline                         Send a private message to NukeWar