Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > The ISO Cellar > O
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 13-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #11
WolverineDK
Game Wizzard

deleted.

Last edited by WolverineDK; 25-08-2020 at 03:53 AM.
WolverineDK is offline                         Send a private message to WolverineDK
Old 16-05-2011, 06:16 AM   #12
Abandoned Witch
I will never go back anymore

Thanks for this upload. I've known about this game since it came out.

Last edited by Abandoned Witch; 16-05-2011 at 06:26 AM.
Abandoned Witch is offline                         Send a private message to Abandoned Witch
Old 04-11-2018, 11:07 AM   #13
Cold
Forum hobbit

Now that IsoZone has been crashed down, where can I find "One Must Fall Battlegrounds" ???

The only site that has a copy is the awful site "old games" but they didn't allow to complete download without paying...
Cold is offline                         Send a private message to Cold
Old 05-11-2018, 11:12 AM   #14
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

1. I believe, it works for old-games.com, but only 2 files per day, no?
2. Oh, it's everywhere, in spades. Sorry, mistaken with OMF 2097.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:13 PM   #15
Cold
Forum hobbit

Still looking for "One Must Fall Battlegrounds"

I think sites like old-games are damaging the whole retrogame and abandonware scenes, they are ridicolous to give game with 5 k/s speed without paying, shitty treatment to all fair users.... it is absurd to see how Iso Zone was burned to the floor and how a ridicolous site like OG is still online, I hope they will close soon...
Cold is offline                         Send a private message to Cold
Old 27-04-2019, 08:22 PM   #16
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
I think sites like old-games are damaging the whole retrogame and abandonware scenes
There are three such sites: old-games.com, old-games.org or old-games.ru.

Yes, 5kb/s is about .com. But OG can be about any of them. I was puzzled initially, as I used to shorten .ru as OG.

Well, they have only one good quality: they sucked out practically whole Home of the Underdogs site, and their reviews too. No one else did that. So it's almost only place in the Internet that have all this ridiculously rare games of 90s that was available at HotU only.

Otherwise I totally agree with you.

Also, try old-games.ru. They have somewhat limited assortment, but great sets of it: game+patches+manuals+scans. And good speed too.
Old 28-04-2019, 11:42 AM   #17
Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
So it's almost only place in the Internet that have all this ridiculously rare games of 90s that was available at HotU only.
Not entirely true There's another, probably not entirely up to copyright rules, website which has tons of ROMs / games for every older (PS2 and down) console, arcade systems, handhelds, home computers, and also abandonware (DOS). That's one site I go to if I need to find something old where it can't be found anywhere else, but I think it's a good idea not to link it here. It doesn't have everything there is either, of course, but there's really a lot of selection, and download is fine, not up to today's speed standards but it's not artificially capped.

Reviews are another thing though, it's just more about as many as possible full games available.

It doesn't have One Must Fall Battlegrounds either, though
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty
Old 30-04-2019, 08:21 AM   #18
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

I didn't say it have everything, Scatty. I said that it's only place that stealed whole HotU library (that no one else did), and HotU, in turn, for very long time was the only place who collected some extremely rare games.

Of course, most _popular_ games from HotU now are everywhere. But I give credit to old-games.com to have (maybe) this several unique ones that no one knows.

On the other hand, it's 15 years already, so most probably, everything was already leeched and propagated everywhere. But maybe not.

Also, PMed you.