Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 AM   #31
0blivi0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
Some sources claim it was bundled with the game release (or at least some of the releases).
Here is an alleged copy found elsewhere (NOT checked!!!):
that makes sence. I talked to Don Wuenschell who programed the origional game and he said he remembers it being bundeled with the origional and he thinks it was also avaliiable as a download on the company website. I was curious it it ever got a stand alone retail release and he thinks he remembers it as a retail release for a very short period of time time but he didn't personnaly work on the expansion. I've never seen a copy of the expansion on EBAY or see mention of a TW2K and expansion bundle. the copy I have also did not come with the expansion.

Old 21-10-2014, 04:13 PM   #32
mazterdizazter
Lurker

Haven't played this game since I last had a tower with a 3.5" floppy drive. I have the disks for this game in my desk! So psyched to play it again, this time with working sound!!

Last edited by mazterdizazter; 21-10-2014 at 05:34 PM.
mazterdizazter is offline                         Send a private message to mazterdizazter
Old 25-10-2014, 12:17 PM   #33
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazterdizazter View Post
Haven't played this game since I last had a tower with a 3.5" floppy drive. I have the disks for this game in my desk! So psyched to play it again, this time with working sound!!
Wow! would you be so kind to scan those floppies and anything else you might have, like some cover or box or manual? And if possible, create floppy images as well?
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river
Old 11-05-2016, 09:06 AM   #34
GRUD

I played this a LOT on my C-64, and discovered making your fighters be USMC gave them higher starting weapons skills. I Think I made them Force Recon also, with at least one Sniper and one Heavy Weapons, but it's been "A While" since I played, so I don't remember exactly. I remember For Sure about the USMC thing though. =\ I also discovered the hard way that you need to have pretty much EVERY language covered. =P