Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 03-01-2006, 09:49 PM   #101
bduddy

If I run STUNT (or STUNTS), I just get a black screen for about three seconds and then the game quits to the desktop. I'm running Windows 2000. What's the problem?

Old 03-01-2006, 10:04 PM   #102

Never mind... good thing I had an extra floppy lying around

Old 07-01-2006, 08:13 PM   #103
WaAn
Abandonia nerd

Fun game, but i prefer Carmageddon. It's more... bloody. :angel:
WaAn is offline                         Send a private message to WaAn
Old 09-01-2006, 05:13 PM   #104
Andy Zuhlke

My two brothers and I probably have a combined 100 hours in mastering this game. We designed truly awesome tracks and we were super competetive. I remember the Indy car coud reach this insane top speed... We'd design the tracks so you'd hit a ramp at top speed and about a mile later hit the down ramp perfectly. We designed our tracks as if they were motocross tracks, complete with double, triples, etc. Good memories!

Old 09-01-2006, 06:35 PM   #105
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

If you're interested, there's a Stunts competition going on here on Abandonia, see the Competition part of the forum
Old 18-01-2006, 04:03 PM   #106
Shak
Talking

Man, this game makes me return to my childhood playin' Stunts with my bro and my neighbors n trying to beat the records! Dude, great game,thanks for bringin it back to us! Be cool

Shak

Old 04-02-2006, 03:16 AM   #107
Nightwind

Hey, just found Abandonia (and good timing, I just got a week off school, due to a strike of sorts). It's a great site. Do to the vast amount of games available for download, many of which are great, I always do some backround research (fishing up other reviews, visiting sub-forums like these) to see which ones are really exciting players, and what other players find fun. Well, stunts seems to be something I'd like to spend some time on. I downloaded it, double clicked the cracked stunt.com as opposed to the stunts.com , then a black 'dos box' (NOT the program, just one of those generic dos box things that load prior to a dos game) pops up for a quick second, goes away, then nothing happens.

Help?

Old 04-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #108
chickenman
Hero Gamer

you using XP ?, if so get DOSBox
chickenman is offline                         Send a private message to chickenman
Old 04-02-2006, 09:42 AM   #109
another_guest
Abandonia Homie

It's weird that you would need Dosbox at all. I'm running different versions of Stunts directly in XP without any problem.
But yes, Dosbox should help, you can download it here on Abandonia + some sort of manual to it.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:20 PM   #110
antidate

Fantastic game for that time. played it for hours. Although the racing area is limited, it was quite an adventure to see that you could drive offroad!
OK, graphics not all that fantastic, but fast and good enough for me.