Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 24-11-2020, 10:37 AM   #1
EricaR

Default Youtube Vanced APK

Recently, I found this app when I was searching for an app to play YouTube Music on the background to preserve device battery life when listening to YT music. As you know, YT stops playing music once we switch off the screen which is annoying.If we keep the screen on battery drains rapidly and cannot listen to music hours long. YouTube vanced app was amazing and it keep playing music even after screen is off. I hope this app would be useful for someone who is looking for YT background Play feature
EricaR is offline                         Send a private message to EricaR
Old 12-09-2023, 03:21 PM   #2
nilton65

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaR View Post
Recently, I found this app when I was searching for an app to play YouTube Music on the background to preserve device battery life when listening to YT music. As you know, YT stops playing music once we switch off the screen which is annoying.If we keep the screen on battery drains rapidly and cannot listen to music hours long. YouTube vanced app was amazing and it keep playing music even after screen is off. I hope this app would be useful for someone who is looking for YT background Play feature
I'm glad you found the YouTube Vanced app to solve your background play issue! It's a fantastic tool for preserving battery life while enjoying uninterrupted music. Many users share your frustration with YouTube's default behavior, so your recommendation could be really helpful to others seeking a similar solution. Happy listening!
nilton65 is offline                         Send a private message to nilton65