Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #151
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Default Bust-A-Move 2 (DOS) ?

Bust-A-Move 2
1996 Acclaim/Taito

Mobygames does not seem to have all the facts on this game. They don't have BAM 2 as being released in DOS at all but it was. I don't think the Acclaim of 1996 is the same one that is around today.

Abandoned?
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Geezer is offline                         Send a private message to Geezer
Old 20-04-2010, 12:20 PM   #152
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Bust-A-Move 2 [APPROVED]
Old 29-04-2010, 03:12 AM   #153
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Default Alone In The Dark 1

I have uploaded a CD rip of Alone In The Dark 1. The rip includes all the sound effects and the voice overs but I eliminated the background music tracks for the sake of size. I did, however, rip the music tracks separately and compressed them from wave to mp3. They can be found in the Music directory within the zip file.

I created and included a readme that explains how to unpack and run the game as well as a pre-configured DOSBox .73 configuration file and a sample DOSBox shortcut to start the game. Total package = 82 MB.

The floppy version that we have on site is good but I think the voice acting in the CD version really adds a lot to the atmosphere of the game. This download can be played without having to burn a CD and is pre-installed. It can also be played in something like 5 different languages.
"The gadfly has returned! Thou simpering, whining stable dropping. I have defeated thee repeatedly and still thou darest crawl back for more punishment. Chastise thee I shall. Thy stature is insignificant and thy name moronic. Brother to the vole! Offspring of money grubbing know nothings!" ... Spellcraft: Aspects of Valor
Old 29-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #154
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

How much did it have together with the background music?
Old 29-04-2010, 11:44 AM   #155
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalAnarchy View Post
How much did it have together with the background music?
The complete CD with the original wave files after being converted to BIN/CUE and compressed into a ZIP file is 264 MB. The file I uploaded has the compressed wave tracks included. There is another file in the FTP folder named BackgroundMusic that can be deleted.

With Nero I was able to reproduce the original CD (from the contents of the 82 MB zip file) by creating a mixed mode CD and including the mp3 tracks (which are automatically converted back to wave).

Last edited by Geezer; 29-04-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:56 AM   #156
TotalAnarchy
Surviving the Dark Age

Ok, I've uploaded all the advertisements from the FTP.
Old 14-05-2010, 03:48 AM   #157
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Default Bane Of The Cosmic Forge

Uploaded for Bane Of The Cosmic Forge

Box Shots
Playmaster's Guide
Reference Card
Disk Images
Old 19-06-2010, 01:40 AM   #158
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Default Ancient Art Of War In The Skies, The (Not On Site)

Uploaded for The Ancient Art Of War In The Skies

Box Shots
Manual
Technical Supplement
Disk Images
Old 27-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #159
Geezer
Abandonia Homie

Default Hidden Agenda

Uploaded for Hidden Agenda

Box Shots
Disk Images
Reference Manual
User's Manual

125 pages of pure Geezer goodness. Paco, you can put the whip away now.
Old 30-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #160
eugene425
Game Wizzard

And where all this can be downloaded?
eugene425 is offline                         Send a private message to eugene425