Go Back   Forums > Graveyard > Trash Can
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 26-02-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
SuperfueledXD

Default Please help me find the name of a game! Double Thread

I used to play this around the years 2000-2005 on my computer on windows 98.

The game looked a "little" like a Microsoft paint or a strongly animated game. Looked also a bit like a flash sort of game.

When you first started the game there was a black screen with white subtitles that filled the entire screen and like a go,play now, or start button. If I remember correctly, you were a soldier who wore blue armor and carried a rifle. (I think it was pump action.) I recall that when the character spoke it was in a speech bubble. The graphics looked somewhat similar to animation with that cartoon look to it. (Not heavily on the cartoon but the look of it.)

So going on, after you crash landed on the desert like landscape you shot aliens. The aliens had different colored heads if I remember correctly. There was red...maybe blue,green or black. Going on, as the screen moved to the right you shot the aliens who got out of cover in either the head or the chest. This would result in a big red hole in either their head or chest and they would fall to the ground and a small pool of blood would be left behind.

At some point in the game you met up with more allies (who also wore the blue type of armor with that astronaut kind of visor) and you fought your way to some sort of alien base. You continued to shoot the aliens in the head with your rifle and if you died there was a cut scene where the aliens operated on you and the screen turned red.

Once you finally got to the end of the game you took off in a space ship with another ally and destroyed a large alien spacecraft.

I remember the music in the background was a sort of heavy metal type of music. It might of been rock or techno sort as well.

The final bits I remember is that you might of had to press arrows to go to certain different places in the game. That's about it.

I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE KNOWS THE NAME OF THIS GAME WHEREVER IT IS. I'D ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO PLAY
SuperfueledXD is offline                         Send a private message to SuperfueledXD