Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
SacShadow

well i have a fewq questions about sacrifice first off will they be making a sacrifice 2?????? if so im definetly buying it

SacShadow is offline                         Send a private message to SacShadow
Old 07-03-2005, 08:22 PM   #2
BeefontheBone
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

seems unlikely - aren't they defunct now? both the sacrifice and interplay websites are no longer existant as far as i can tell, and nobody bought the first one. 'tis a shame, though.
BeefontheBone is offline                         Send a private message to BeefontheBone
Old 07-03-2005, 08:24 PM   #3
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Well becouse Shiny has lost a lot of its quality in my eyes,I wouldnt know if I should be happy or frightend,when I would hear about Sacrifice 2...
Lizard is offline                         Send a private message to Lizard
Old 07-03-2005, 09:08 PM   #4
SacShadow

well there is an interplay link i do belive on atari.com but for sacrifice website i cant find it which is a shame to me cause ive got halo 1 and 2 i play those games for days but i always keep coming back to play sacrifice and it would be nice to follow up with a sequeal to Eldred (main char) and Zyzyx's ( Eldred's imp servant) quests especially since when u play with the generally bad gods (charnel,pyro, and stratos) you have the option to leave their service and go across the astral void to some new world.
SacShadow is offline                         Send a private message to SacShadow
Old 07-03-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Bad Gods??? :blink:
They ARE the best.Especially stratos and charnel.I love them :w00t:
The James is quite ok too,but Pyros and Persephone pfffft :not_ok:
Old 07-03-2005, 09:48 PM   #6
Partizanka
Forum hobbit

I don't think any of them are "bad" They just each balance each other out. Thats the whole point of you being there. You upset the balance and, in the end, it leads to real devastation for everyone. I really love the way you can switch sides at the begining and end up with units from all the different sides.
Partizanka is offline                         Send a private message to Partizanka
Old 07-03-2005, 10:01 PM   #7
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Yeah.I always end up with charnel/stratos mix.They are my favorite gods,they have just wonderful characters.And their units and spells are quite OK too.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #8
SacShadow

i love stratos and charnel the best charnel is funny
(james: mithras tells you've been making demons to help marduk.
Charnel: dont belive his lies.
james: what if mithras tells me your a villan?
Charnel: dont belive anything else he has to say!)

and stratos is cool calm calculating and smart his creatures speed provide nice advanteges on the battlefield but they are a little too weak for my tastes

i am however troubled by something why does when you play persephone all the way to the battle with marduk and beat him, instead being greeted by persephone i was greeted by james this is screwed up cause when i did all the other gods staright through to the final battle at the end they greeted me most gave me a choice of what to say(i.e. im leaving or im staying) but nothing with persephone did marduk kill her while i was killing stratos( persephone's last mission before marduk battle) or is my comp broken.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:15 PM   #9
Lizard
Abandonia Homie

Yeah Charnel is awesome

Charnel:Kill the blasphemour!
Persephoneeath is not answer to everything charnel
Charnel:Yes the tortue has also its merits... :blink:

The Stratos units are often with ranged attacks and I use them mainly as snipers...
For hard hitting I have mostly charnel Netherfiend,persephone Troll,or just Yeti...Beneath them I gang ranged unit maybe cast frozen ground,or some wall...
Old 07-03-2005, 11:01 PM   #10
SacShadow

i am best wid james icast bore to try and take ouit some enemies or boulderdashes to draw em out. cast a wall to slow em down halo of earth is really good to. rhinoks can own ground as well. james could use some more ground tho