Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-09-2007, 12:19 AM   #1
thebes
Game freak

1. The guest said clearly he was running it on an actual 486 system.
2. This thread has been goddamn DEAD for three years!

And as it's not the first time you dig up old threads and bring their corpses back up, I won't be as tolerant as before

This is the nice message I received. Sorry I misunderstood the old thread rule. I'm afraid I don't have 20 hours a day to post 30,000 times. I am not a computer genius like all the mod, V.I.P."s etc. I just looked up the game on your search engine and thought I would add a bit as yes I knew it was a 486 he was talking about as I had to fight with game on DOS when the game came out. That's after my AMIGA 500.
Dead for three years, so? I can understand why you would want to close thread's when it is nothing but everyone whining at each other. But why close out the troubleshooting when someone might add a new idea. If you use your search engine for GNBNA all anyone will see is the old thread. Why start up a new thread to add to the thousands when you could have all of the troubleshooting on this game on one? At least in troubleshooting would not this be better?
If you just want to say you are right no matter what and talk down to me and close this thread fine. I would hate to leave abandonia but it's your kingdom.
The reason this is not PM as I am sure will be pointed out is I am talking about a rule change just for the troubleshooting that I believe should be considered.
If I am soooo wrong, ok. I will not come back and whine about it over and over. Nor will I curse about it. Just give your oldest member (age) a break.
Luke 7:23 And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
thebes is offline                         Send a private message to thebes