Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 15-10-2005, 12:49 AM   #11
SixApes
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Yahoo to SixApes

I like the screenie alot. That looks quite a bit like the one I posted perhaps.... I had the movement grid toggled on, and I was in the process of taking a shot with my ballista.
SixApes is offline                         Send a private message to SixApes
Old 15-10-2005, 12:54 AM   #12
Lonely Vazdru
Super Freak

I like the Heroes series a lot but i was a bit disapointed with Heroes 4. Not that it's a bad game, but i played Age of Wonders 2 Shadow Magic at the same time and Heroes 4 really pales next to it. As for Heroes 5, judging on what i see, it probably won't run on my computer so i'll have to play it at one of my friends home.
Lonely Vazdru is offline                         Send a private message to Lonely Vazdru
Old 15-10-2005, 03:10 AM   #13
SixApes
Abandonia nerd

Send a message via Yahoo to SixApes

I feel like HOMM4 borrowed alot of concepts from AOW2, in way of battle sequence. Maybe its because they were so close to bankruptcy when they took the project on.

I really like the smooth skins of the interface in AOW2. It seems almost organic.

I really dug the map editor that came with HOMM3. I remember playing several times with friends from different places.... everyone sharing their maps. I wonder if HOMM5 will come with a map editor at all. Sometimes map editing is too complicated these days depending on the complexity of the game.

@Lonely Vazdru
Have you played disciples at all? Thats another good TBS.
SixApes is offline                         Send a private message to SixApes
Old 15-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #14
Xikarita
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally posted by Lonely Vazdru+Oct 15 2005, 01:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lonely Vazdru @ Oct 15 2005, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SixApes@Oct 15 2005, 12:54 AM
Maybe we will do some multiplaying here on Abandonia.**
I somehow doubt that, as your days here are probably numbered if you don't change your attitude. Not that i disagree (check out my signature) but staying here and getting along with the people here involves a lil' bit of low-profile. Overtly supporting piracy will not make you very popular and/or welcome. Which is a shame because i think more people with independant thinking, or at least independant and not always law-abiding thinking would be cool (i laughed quite a bit reading your post LOL ). But then it's your choice so it's up to you !

[/b][/quote]
Ditto. Not everybody is ''lawful good'' around here, but by joining this forum you agree with its rules...
If you want to talk about um...''less than legal'' stuff, you can always take it somewhere you don't risk getting lectured :whistle:
In the meantime, please keep sharing your gaming views with us.