Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Games Discussion
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 11-04-2006, 12:29 PM   #31

sorry because of my english but i'm spanish, i hope you all have understood everything.
to make work the directional controls you must take off the bloq num key (the key which is in the upper left corner at the numerical key board).

a last thing: someone knows who do in the last level, where the scorpion, the bats....

thanks!!

Old 24-05-2006, 06:57 AM   #32

If you cant use the arrow keys on menu and map
Try Shift + Arrow Key combination

Great Game

When I was little , i didnt know to save so i was used to finish the game in one lunge. I finished in expert years after now. Besides you cant finish the game in Easy mode. Try Expert

Old 29-10-2006, 04:41 PM   #33

I had a double CD rom when I was a kid. On it was this game and some other game called "Museum maddness" or something I think.

Old 14-11-2006, 02:36 AM   #34

hey

im using a pc laptop. i cant turn the sound off and the arrow keys dont work for the menus i tried the shift plus arrow and that didnt work. i dont have a number pad or the key that could make the arrows work. any suggestions?

Old 14-11-2006, 03:25 PM   #35

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 14 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]266836[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
hey

im using a pc laptop. i cant turn the sound off and the arrow keys dont work for the menus i tried the shift plus arrow and that didnt work. i dont have a number pad or the key that could make the arrows work. any suggestions?
[/b]
Yes! I have the same problem and no one can help me - I would love to play it again.

Old 15-11-2006, 05:55 AM   #36

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 14 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]266945[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest @ Nov 14 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]266836[/snapback]
Quote:
hey

[/b]
Yes! I have the same problem and no one can help me - I would love to play it again.
[/b][/quote]

I figured it out last night! You have to double shift i.e. hold down both shift keys on the left and right hand side of your laptop and then move the arrow keys. The left key still does not work but you can move up, down and right! :brain:

Old 01-03-2007, 02:34 AM   #37
Marley H.
Question

Try putting on CAPS LOCK and using the arrow keys. If does not work try CAPS LOCK on AND pressing left or right shift key. :brain: :brain: :brain:

Old 05-03-2007, 04:07 AM   #38
circe

I'm also playing with a pc laptop and had problems with the directional keys. Turning on the number lock function and restarting the game worked for me

Old 23-04-2007, 05:01 PM   #39

@ Unknown hero

Thank you! Hvala ti, neznani junache !
This game brought me so much fun and joy when I was little, I'm so glad I can play it again.

Old 14-05-2007, 03:01 AM   #40
mobii

Hi, I need help on Ancient World chamber 2, expert level. This is the level where you start in a room with an ant and you have to hit gongs to remove a barrier to get to the conveyor belts on the lower part of the start screen (I'm past the ant, gongs and belt, by the way).

My problem is on a screen one down and two to the right of the start screen. I get there by sneaking past the fire-shooting scorpion that has an apple behind him (scorpion is actually on the screen immediately to left of my problem area). Anyway, on the lower left side of this screen is a light switch and a head switch side by side in a sort of shelf. I can zap the light, but the shelf is in the way of my hitting the head switch. The light switch moves a vertical wall standing between a pair of treadmills in the upper half of the screen, and I suspect that the head switch reverses the treadmill on the lower right, which has an ant-lion (the big pink-and-green spider) on it. I can't get past this treadmill/spider thing.

Any hints/ tips? Do I have to hit that head switch, or is there another way of passing that spider? Thanks.

--M