Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Gaming Zone
Memberlist Forum Rules Today's Posts
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 19-12-2005, 03:06 AM   #1
spinsane
Lurker

Hi there Abandonia!

I just put up a bunch of old PC games on eBay for auction, and thought I'd let you all know in case anyone was interested.

My Auction Link

Hopefully this is the right place to post this, I check the stickys and the flash movie, but didn't really see anything relating to posting auction links. Thanks guys, keep on gaming
spinsane is offline                         Send a private message to spinsane
Old 19-12-2005, 04:32 AM   #2
Lucullus
Super Freak

Since you are using this place to advertise then you should really be paying Abandonia for this. I hear the word CONTRIBUTION very loudly in the background.
Lucullus is offline                         Send a private message to Lucullus
Old 19-12-2005, 05:17 AM   #3
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

Never knew this board was intended to put up billboards. Much less a board that provides free games, for some joker who wants to sell them. :blink:
Borodin is offline                         Send a private message to Borodin
Old 19-12-2005, 05:18 AM   #4
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

or the word WARNING and BANNING :bleh:

This is kind of stretching the rules, although I know some people might really appreciate this, and Ebay stuff HAS been posted before. I think this depends on what kind of mood Titan is in...

Edit: And @ Borodin: We actually encourage the buying of old games, even if it is from e-bay and stuff like that...or as far as I've been lead to believe.
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 19-12-2005, 11:10 PM   #5
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by ReamusLQ@Dec 19 2005, 06:18 AM
Edit: And @ Borodin: We actually encourage the buying of old games, even if it is from e-bay and stuff like that...or as far as I've been lead to believe.
Gosh! You mean I missed the last 139 times I cam across people being recommended to buy non-abandonware? :angel:

My point, for what very little it's worth, was that Abandonia is a place to to upload, download, and discuss abandonware. If a person wants a game that doesn't turn out to be abandonware, it stands tor reason they would be recommended elsewhere, and I've done that, just as you have. It's a horse of a different color for someone to use Abandonia as an ad link to their games for sale.
Old 20-12-2005, 04:13 PM   #6
TheAssassin

Send a message via AIM to TheAssassin Send a message via MSN to TheAssassin Send a message via Yahoo to TheAssassin

I like the $7 shipping on games when it really only costs like $4 to pack and ship, and the fact he has a bunch of abandonware in there going for $5 with $7 shipping.

Oh well I guess
Original Warcraft II ( Not BNet edition )
TheAssassin is offline                         Send a private message to TheAssassin
Old 21-12-2005, 08:18 AM   #7
ReamusLQ
Home Sweet Abandonia

Quote:
Originally posted by Borodin+Dec 19 2005, 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Borodin @ Dec 19 2005, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ReamusLQ@Dec 19 2005, 06:18 AM
Edit:* And @ Borodin: We actually encourage the buying of old games, even if it is from e-bay and stuff like that...or as far as I've been lead to believe.
Gosh! You mean I missed the last 139 times I cam across people being recommended to buy non-abandonware? :angel:

My point, for what very little it's worth, was that Abandonia is a place to to upload, download, and discuss abandonware. If a person wants a game that doesn't turn out to be abandonware, it stands tor reason they would be recommended elsewhere, and I've done that, just as you have. It's a horse of a different color for someone to use Abandonia as an ad link to their games for sale. [/b][/quote]
yeah, I guess you did miss the 139 times :bleh: Sorry dude, I didn't look at your post count and since I didn't really recognize you (I tend to only look at avatars, not names) I just assumed you were a n00b trying to be helpful.

but 140 times can't hurt k:
ReamusLQ is offline                         Send a private message to ReamusLQ
Old 21-12-2005, 03:26 PM   #8
bruno
Home Sweet Abandonia

i didn´t find a game that i like..... :evil:
bruno is offline                         Send a private message to bruno
Old 22-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #9
Borodin
Home Sweet Abandonia

yeah, I guess you did miss the 139 times :bleh: Sorry dude, I didn't look at your post count and since I didn't really recognize you (I tend to only look at avatars, not names) I just assumed you were a n00b trying to be helpful.

With 700+ posts? :blink: In any case, no problem.