Go Back   Forums > Abandonia.com > Community News & Feedback
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 07-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #101
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Great Japo (Medium Paco and Little Capo - hierarchy ). Thanks to everyone who has worked hard to solve the persistent problem of site login.

Now, nothing can stop Poke-man from reaching marko river , not even Bonk .
Old 07-06-2017, 05:28 PM   #102
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tienkhoanguyen View Post
Now Mystvan was talking about some Myst erious occurances! Is this some sort of a pull my leg type deal?

Not Mystvan, but Myst[er(ious)] van Hellsong (or Hellsing ) aka Poke-man .
Old 08-06-2017, 01:57 AM   #103
Diamondfist
Abandonia nerd

I was able to log in today; thank you!
Diamondfist is offline                         Send a private message to Diamondfist
Old 08-06-2017, 10:20 AM   #104
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

That means you have been upgraded. Unfortunately.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 08-06-2017, 10:23 AM   #105
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

For those who want to see me fall on the otherhand I just got a DB error! Argh. So I have been downgraded.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 10-06-2017, 05:15 AM   #106
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Jesus Christ! Bless Jesus Christ, GOD, Mary, and The Holy Spirit# Then bless my real mom Huong Thi Vu. Honours to my real mom Huong Thi Vu and my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy. Congratulations to my real two sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I, Nguyen Khoa Tien, am proud of have been at Ivy League Lafayette College of Engineering for one summer semester. I got in because my father was going for Engineering there and he go me in through recommendation with my favourite community college, Lehigh County Community College! It was hard. While going I took out 2 thick Calculus textbooks and got an A for both courses. One other course I took was Computer Information System... specifically programming. I believe it costs $200000 for a 4 year Engineering degree. So I am proud to be an alumni although only short! Today I am able to program using what I have learned. I am able to program Windows 8 and MS DOS!!! So my parents busted their butts to get me in. I owe a cool $1 million dollars to date to my parents combined. I am special#
Old 10-06-2017, 05:17 AM   #107
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default God, Jesus Christ, is number one!

By the way my immediate family who sent me to the $200000 4 year school taught me Rich kids are law obedient good kids on Jesus Christ's side. So that is why I got baptized officially at church!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30-06-2017, 09:51 PM   #108
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Exclamation

Err ... Japo and GTX2GvO. The main site is experiencing login issues again. As of the other time, I can only login to the Forums, but the main site does not recognize username and password. Thanks in advance.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:54 PM   #109
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Don't worry. When your life is on the line what could be so important to say to others? I love you! You are the best online friend that could ever come into my life!!! You really smell bad with so much cologne on. You get the point I guess..... say what is really important and if you can't get back on it is not the end of the world. Just do like I do everytime I can't get onto Abandonia... I sit there and space out wondering what is happening news on Abandonia. Then I check back on the site every second to see if it allows login again. Argh.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:38 AM   #110
chris_doom_k.
Forum hobbit

Is this site left for dead? Does it still ask for donations that never go to improve so many issues that the site is facing? Theu don't even delete these spam comments of tienkhoanguyen.
chris_doom_k. is offline                         Send a private message to chris_doom_k.