Go Back   Forums > Community Chatterbox > Blah, blah, blah...
Memberlist Forum Rules Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Click here to use Advanced Search

Old 18-03-2017, 01:54 AM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Talking Who is the greatest and true Necromancer of all time?

Who is the greatest and true Necromancer of all time?

Tseki: His true and secret identity is Mumm-Ra . The demon sorcerer Mumm-Ra is the self-proclaimed “ever-living source of evil” on Third Earth, having powers of sorcery and an apparently unlimited lifespan . He is, in fact, a bound servant to the Ancient Spirits of Evil (represented by four anthropomorphic statues of a boar, crocodile, vulture, and ox thus resembling oversized twisted mockeries of Egyptian canopic jars, within the burial chamber of his pyramid), who provide him with increased power and virtual immortality to further his pursuit of spreading their dark influence throughout Third Earth.
Residing within the Black Pyramid amid the ruins of what appears to be an ancient Egyptian civilization, Mumm-Ra exists in a decayed, weakened form that must return to a stone sarcophagus to replenish his energy. He can summon the power to transform himself into a more vigorous and muscular form - Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living - by reciting the incantation: “Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Ra, the Ever-Living!”. While in this form, Mumm-Ra possesses fortification of his mystical might — casting spells, throwing energy bolts, etc. — to battle his foes. He can also alter his physical form into a variety of alter-egos to deceive his enemies.

tienkhoanguyen: His true and secret identity is Lich King . Lich is a type of undead creature. Often such a creature is the result of a transformation, as a powerful magician or king striving for eternal life uses spells or rituals to bind his intellect and soul to his phylactery and thereby achieve a form of immortality . Liches are depicted as being clearly cadaverous, bodies desiccated or completely skeletal. Liches are often depicted as holding power over hordes of lesser undead creatures, using them as soldiers and servants.
Unlike zombies which are often depicted as mindless, part of a hivemind, or under the control of another, a lich retains revenant-like independent thought and is usually at least as intelligent as it was prior to its transformation. In some works of fiction, liches can be distinguished from other undead by their phylactery, an item of the lich's choosing into which they imbue their soul, giving them immortality until the phylactery is destroyed.

They are fighting the Battle of Destiny for Supremacy and Global Domination in the Tombs, Ruins, Caves, Underground and Underworld of Abandonia World. :

Now, who is the greatest and true Necromancer of all time?
Old 18-03-2017, 02:37 AM   #2
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ 0 AD (also known names: GOD 0 AD, God of Adam and Eve in The Garden of Eden, God of Moses and The Ten Commandments, etc.). You see there are many who imitate him, but none ever close AT ALL# I am only a creation of his Holy POWERS, which are unlimited and none defeats or even conquers even 1 time. However that special HOLY book dedicated to him speaks of his miraculous unmitigated mercy only unimagination to me because I cling to him with closed eyes all my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170317_211935.jpg (26.1 KB, 2 views)
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 18-03-2017, 08:19 AM   #3
Tseki

I'm not that evil

Old 18-03-2017, 09:21 AM   #4
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default I am not sure what to say.

hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen
Old 19-03-2017, 06:20 PM   #5
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Question Indy and Sophia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseki View Post
I'm not that evil
At first, I thought your avatar was Tex Willer (Italian comics Tex)... Now I think your avatar is from Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis. I suppose they are Indy and Sophia?
Old 19-03-2017, 10:53 PM   #6
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default JESUS

I always like the western theme.